Chapter 4

Naruto's POV

As our lips met and I felt a shock run through my system causing me to groan. I gently nipped her bottom lip, asking for entrance. Her lips were so soft and she smelled like lavender. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer, as she wrapped her arms around my neck deepening the kiss.

"Hinata-Chan." I whispered kissing down her neck.

"Naruto-kun." She gasped.

"I've been waiting to do that for so long." I said gently pecking her lips.

"Then why didn't you? "

"Because I was scared. I thought that if I did, the villagers would try to keep us apart along with your father."

"Naruto-kun, nothing will keep us apart. I don't care what anyone else says. I love you. If anyone has a problem with that, they'll get a jyuken to the head."

I looked at her and smiled at the thought of her beating up someone.

"I love you Hina-chan."

"I love you to Naru-kun."

We spent the rest of the day talking, kissing, and relaxing.

Just as the sun finished setting, we heard a commotion in the woods, which caused us both to jump to our feet and draw our weapons. As the noise came closer we got into our battle stances.

"Who's there?" I yelled.

Suddenly we were surrounded by few Leaf Shinobi and villagers with weapons. These were people who hated me.

"Look, it's the Demon Brat and he's trying to kidnap the Hyuga Heiress!" One of the villagers shouted.

"Let's kill him!" 

"KILL THE DEMON!"

"GRAB THE GIRL!"

Just as one of the Shinobi made a grab for Hinata, he was knocked back by a powerful punch to the face by none other than Jiraiya. I heard the Jiji-san that he was a big pervert and was the author of the Icha-Icha Series. He also said Jiraiya was my godfather and that he trained my father.

"It's Jiraiya of the Sannin!" The civilians screamed before running for their lives.

"Anyone else want to try harming him?"

I stared in shock as the shinobi took off like bats out of hell.

When Jiraiya turned around, we could still see the anger blazing in his eyes.

"Are you two alright?' He asked.

"Yeah. Thanks for saving us Ero-sannin." I said pulling Hinata to my chest. 

"No problem brat. Now would mind telling me what the two of were doing out here?"

"Ano, we were on a date. We wanted to get away from the village for a few hours without having anyone bother us." Hinata told him.

"I see. I wonder how they found out you were out here." Jiraiya mused.

"Someone must have been listening in on us. We made sure no one knew where we were going. Who would do something like this?" Hinata mused.

"Whoever it was wanted to make sure you don't come back alive Naruto. Hinata, I have a feeling that you're going to be in trouble when you get home tonight, so be prepared to face your father. I'm going to talk to sensei and tell him about those bastards. You two head home and I'll send for you tomorrow morning." Jiraiya then took off towards the village.

"Come on Hime. Let's get going before it gets too late." I said grabbing her hand.

When we finally reached the villiage, I dropped Hinata off at home to after kissing her goodbye then headed home.  When I opened the door, Tou-san was asleep on the couch with a book covering his face. After I showered, I climbed into bed and drifted off to sleep. only to be rudely awakened by someone pounding on the door. I ran downstairs and saw Hinata sitting on the couch crying her heart out. Tou-san was trying to calm her down, but it didn't seem to be working.

"Hina-chan. What are you doing here so late?" I asked pulling her into my lap to warm her up.

"Father kicked me out. He told me if I ever set foot in the property, he'd put the caged bird seal on me." She cried burying her head into my chest.

"Why would he do something like that?" Otou-san asked.

"He found out about our date." Hinata said.

"That's no reason to banish your own daughter. I'm going to talk to Hokage-sama. Naruto show her the guest room." Otou-san said as he put his gear on.

"Come on Hime. You can stay in the room next to mine." 

"Thank you Naru-kun." Hinata whispered as she kissed my cheek.

"No problem." 

I waited until she closed the door before going to my room and falling asleep.