Chapter 16

Kiko lifted me onto his head and took out his staff. "Alright brat, what's the plan?" Kiko jumped into the air to dodge Manda's tail.

"Give me some oil!" I yelled. Kiko fired a long stream of oil from his mouth. "Fire Style: Fire Dragon Jutsu!" I watched as the two combined then yelled, "Fire Style: Fire Flame Bomb!" The second I called the attack, the combination exploded right over Manda's head, burning him and Orochi-teme severly.

"Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu!" Kakashi-niisan shouted. His attack slammed into them, knocking the snake teme off Manda's head.

"You stupid brats! I'm going to make you pay for that!" Manda screamed out in pain.

I noticed that Orochimaru was having a hard time getting up.

"What's wrong teme? Can't take a hit? You're weaker than I thought!" I taunted before turning to Kakashi. "Go get help Kakashi, I've got this." Aniki looked at me for a second before taking off.

"Shut up you brat! Forbidden Technique: Rise of Darkness!" A dark fog started to surround the area. "Try and work your way out of this!"

I tried to move, but my body wouldn't let me. "What the heck is going on?"

"This jutsu slowly drains you of your chakra. It also drains your body of its strength, the more chakra it drains, the longer the jutsu lasts." The teme cackled.

"Get out of here Kiko!" I yelled at the giant fox. 

"Alright kid but be careful." He disappeared in a puff of smoke.

"Kyubi, I need some chakra." I felt my body regain it's strength as Kyubi's chakra spread throughout my body. "Thanks. Uzumaki Style: Demonic Chakra chains!" Two chains surrounded in a demonic aura shot out of my coat and wrapped around the two snakes, causing them to hiss in pain. "Combination Technique: Wind and Water Dragon Jutsu!" The attack was so powerful, Manda was shredded to pieces and Orochimaru was thrown into a giant tree.

"Earth Style: Earth Dome!" A new voice rang through the forest. A huge dome surrounded Orochimaru, trapping him inside. "Are you alright sochi?" It was my godmother.

"I'm alright. We need to end this now, Kabuto is on his way and he's not alone." I told her as I walked over the dome. "Release the jutsu." The dome slowly disappeared into the earth, leaving Orochimaru out in the open. He was out cold with severe burns all over his body. I took out my sword and slit his throat.

"You killed Lord Orochimaru!" I heard Kabuto yell.

"That's right, now I'm about to kill you to." I growled at him. I felt Kyubi's cloak cover my body and a tail sprout out. "Demonic Technique: King of the Underworld!" The ground shook as the shape of Kyubi took his form in front of us.

"I've been waiting a long time to do this. Demonic Technique: Demonic Fireball!" Kyubi roared as he fired a fireball with his tail. The fireball landed in the middle of the army behind Kabuto, obliterating more than half of them. "If you don't leave my kit and his village alone, there will be more where that came from."

I gasped in shock. "I didn't know you felt that way Kyu."

"I always have Naruto-kun. I didn't want to attack your village that night, I was forced to by that snake teme." He defended himself before throwing another fireball at Kabuto and what was left of his army, killing the rest of Kabuto's minions.

"Lightning Style: Lightning Sword!" Nii-san was standing behind us with a cackling lightning sword in his hands. When the jutsu was released, it hit Kabuto in the middle of his chest, killing him instantly.

"Holy crap!" I swore.

"My goodness." Tsunade gasped in shock.

"You've grown a lot boy. Keep it up." Kyubi said before disappearing.

"That was awesome nii-san! Where did you learn that?" I askes as I jumped into his arms.

"It was an attack the Yondaime taught me." He said.

"I'm sure he would have been proud to know you used it to save your brother." Tsunade said as we headed back towards the village. We took out the last remaining ninja's from Orochimaru's so-called army, and managed to capture a few of them.

We stopped at the tree that held the villagers and released the genjutsu. Everyone , but relaxed when they realized it was me. "Orochimaru, Kabuto, and their pathetic army have been defeated."

Everyone cheered so loud, I had to cover my ears.

"Quiet!" I yelled. "I don't know what the village looks like, so be careful when entering and stay behind us. We're leaving in ten." I walked out the entrance and leaned against a tree. I watched as the villagers exited the tree and waited for orders.

"Is everyone here?" Aniki asked.

"Yes Kakashi-san." Hinata's voice rang out.

"Then let's go." He ordered as he started walking.

Hina-chan walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my waist. I kissed her forehead and followed Aniki back to the village.

"Has Otou-san made it back yet?" I wondered as we walked through the gates. The village was in perfect condition. There was no damage and all the Jonin could be seen on the roofs with smiles on their faces.

"I don't know." Nii-san sighed. "Don't worry too much. He did say he would be gone for a week."

"If you pay attention boys, I'm right in front of you." A new voice cane from above us. Tou-san was standing on the rooftop.

"Dad!"

"Iruka-san!"

Hinata-chan and I jumped onto the roof and tackled him in a hug, making him grunt as he hit the ground. "I missed you guys to."

We helped him up then took a few steps back. "We thought you would be gone for a week." I stated.

Dad had some explaining to do.