Pure Unbridled Rage

Alpha King Damien P

Alpha King Damien P.O.V.

"So which one of us has to go check on the Blood Lust pack? Or should I say whose unlucky turn is it?", my brother Xavier asks while barging into my office with Lucian my other brother in tow behind him.

I was currently going through possible recruits, and seeing which warriors had finally finished up their training and we're ready to be enlisted. I'm thankful I have my brother so I don't have to take on the full workload but some days it feels like Xavier doesn't even try.

Only time I've actually seen him work hard is when he's trying to pawn off his workload on either me or Lucian.

Lucian looked how I felt, very antsy. All our wolves had been on edge, Xavier was happy, because he thinks it has something to do with our mate, where as me and Lucian think it may be about a pending attack.

One word; priority's

The Blood Lust pack was due for an inspection, don't want any of the rat bastards thinking their above the law. And our annual inspections for our packs help keep everyone regulated and makes sure no one is above the law. On average we have about one pack inspection every 1 to 2 weeks, because let's face it we have a lot of packs.

The Blood Lust pack was especially difficult to handle, they were always trying to gain more land, or hide things from us. Several times we've had to intervene because they were about to go to war with neighboring packs to try and gain more territory.

Greedy bastards.

If I didn't know any better I think it was a werewolf pack run by a bunch of vampires how greedy and self-centered they are.

Then there's another problem with them. They like buying humans, and using them for their own selfish needs. Yes, we sell humans but they are just servants but the Blood Lust pack tricks treats them more like slaves and servants.

They often beat them until they can't take it anymore, then suddenly no one could find the humans. As if they suddenly disappeared into thin air, even the tracker that we have installed in them suddenly don't work anymore. Another reason we keep the time between inspections short, don't want them getting away with anything for any amount of time.

The last time we had an inspection for them, we couldn't even find a trace of any humans which was a good thing. If they had no humans, it means they can't hurt or harm any more of them.

But it was odd as well, but that day I didn't really have the energy to go digging for anymore evidence against them.

"I can't, I have to work on the paperwork for the transfers who want to join our pack", Lucian says drawing me back to the topic at hand, sitting down on the couch, while Xavier took one of the chairs in front of my desk.

You see the three of us are triplets, not only that but we are the Alpha Kings of the werewolves. We keep everyone in line, and attempt to keep the peace between the werewolves and the vampires.