Is This a Cutscene?

Rose's P

Rose's P.O.V.

I'm dragged out of the darkness and greeted with, the smell of freshly cut flowers?

Roses, my favorite scent ironically

I open my eyes and I'm greeted by flowers. Hundreds possibly even thousands of them all around me.

Everywhere.

I was standing in a field of flowers, the sky a vast expanse of baby blue. The sun shining brightly, the sun I feel I haven't seen in years. My body no longer hurt for some reason, I could move freely, and when I walked it was as if I was walking on nothing but air.

Am I dead? Am I finally free?

Am I finally dead? Is my suffering finally over?

"Welcome my child". Whispered a soothing voice, seemiling coming from thin air. The voice was gentle but had a commanding presence to it.

"Who's there?", I whip around and come face to face with the most beautiful women I had ever seen. She almost didn't seem real, she looked like a goddess. Like I'm not gay but if we were ever stranded on an island...

She had long white hair that flowed down to her ankles, even her eyelashes were white.

Her eyes.

They looked just like the moon. It seemed like she had the midnight sky dancing around in her eyes. She was wearing dark makeup that only seemed to amplify her otherworldly beauty. I studied her as she looked back at me curiously. But I could still see hints of amusement dancing around in her eyes.

"Who are you?" I asked, my voice for some reason no louder than a whisper even though I had intended to speak at a normal volume

"I am Selene, the Titan Goddess of the Moon." She states, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Her voice was like the wind, gentle and loving, I imagine this must be what a mothers soothing voice sounds like. I barely remember mine, I used to recall her voice, how she looked and even how she smelled like freshly cut rose's.