No Way In Hell

Rose's P

Rose's P.O.V.

"Well now that we've mated there's a really good probability that your pregnant, and since your human you'll need to consume a lot more food to keep both you and the pup healthy", Damien casually replies.

"No!" I scream jolting up out of bed.

I'm panting as I look around to find I'm back in our bedroom, I jerk my head towards the door as it bursts open and someone or should I say three someone's rush in.

My three mates look as if they are ready to rip the head off of someone or maul them in their Lycan forms.

"Where's the danger?!", Xavier shouts while Lucian and Damien look around the room for any possible threat.

"There's no threat I just had a bad dream" I explain.

"Oh", replies Lucian.

An awkward silence fills the room.

"So, are we going to talk about the thing?" Damien says breaking the silence.

"Must we?" I ask.

"I'm afraid we must" Xavier answers.

"So what the matter? You don't want pups in general?" Damien asks.

"Of with us?", Lucian finishes.

"Its not that its just that I just don't feel like I'd make a good mother... you know?" I reply.

Another awkward silence fills the room.

"Well, before you start panicking do you want to check?", Damien hesitantly asks.

"You can do that?". I ask surprised

"Yeah I'll call the royal physician to come take a look at you". Lucian says.

"Okay well until then I'm going to take a quick nap". I reply before getting comfy in the bed again.

I close my eyes and hear the guys shuffle out of the room before falling into a deep sleep.

~~~~~

Damien's P.O.V.

We exit the bedroom, leaving Rose alone so she can sleep some more. Me and my brothers head out to the pack house for a meeting with our advisors. That's where we were originally headed but when we heard rose scream all other things flew out the window other than, 'must protect mate'.

We all get into the car, Xavier's eyes glaze over letting us know he was probably contacting the pack doctor to see if Rose is pregnant.

After a short drive we end up at the pack house, our members bow to us as we walk past. Our wolves our pleased at this show of submission and proudly gloat in the fact that they are kings among alphas.

We head straight for the meeting room, where our beta's and gamma's are waiting along with our advisors.

Lucian was the one who called for the meeting, he had recently gotten intel that the vampires where planning something, and it was going to be big.

Since Lucian is the one who called the meeting he sits at the head of the table while I take his right and Xavier takes his left.

"Alright everybody I'm just going to skip to the chase, the blood sucking leeches have been unusually quite", Lucian starts.

"We have a spy that tells us they plan to use our mate as leverage to gain more power and more authority for themselves", Xavier finishes.

"So from now on we want at least 10 trained guards to have eyes on her at all times," I say to my gamma's knowing that they are in charge of our defense and security.

"And I want a team investigating what the possible plan the leeches actually have and what ways we can crush their plan", Lucian grunts toward our beta's.

"Now any questions before we end this meeting?" Xavier asks.

Only one man raises his hand, fucking elder Hilde. One of the massive pains in the ass we have to deal with. And he's only gotten worse since we rejected his daughter as our potential choice mate if we hadn't found Rose.

"I have a concern, your 'mate' has fully bonded with you, unfortunately", he mumbles the last part but me and my brothers still hear it anyway.

A low growl rumbles from our chests, at the disrespect this man is showing for our mate. He takes a moment before continuing.

"Are there any possibilities of her being pregnant?" he asks scornfully.

"We actually called for a meeting to see if she is indeed pregnant, elder Hilde" I reply my Alpha tone dripping into my voice.

"That's good then, wouldn't want her only useful quality to go to waste", he says sarcastically.

It would appear someone is still angry that we didn't choose his daughter as a choice mate, I mindlink to my brothers.

"If that's all then this meeting is finished", Lucian grits out.

~~~~~

Rose's P.O.V.

I wake up from my nap not long after the guys leave and head down stairs to make me some food before I had to meet with the pack doctor.

I grab something called ice-cream from out of the freezer, I tried it a couple days ago and I absolutely love it. The only downside it that you can't eat it too fast otherwise it hurts your head.

Brain freeze is what Xavier called it.

After I finished my ice cream I run upstairs and change into pair of black stretchy pants, and an oversized sweater, and go back downstairs to wait for the guys.

man all this running up and down stairs has gotten me all out of breath

I hear the door open and watch the guys enter the room looking very unhappy, and grumbling to themselves.

"What's wrong with you guys?". I carefully ask.

"People...", Lucian mumbles

Ok then

"Are you ready for the doctor?" Damien asks me.

"As ready as I'll ever be", I reply

"Good cause she's here", he says quickly before opening the front door to reveal an older werewolf, she seems nice and cheerful based on the giant grin on her face.

"Hello Alpha's and Luna, my name is doctor Maria Johnson", she brightly says.

"Hello nice to meet you", I reply

"I'm told I'm here to check for a possible pup correct?" She asks her grin only getting bigger.

"Yes", Damien answers.

"Great!" She says before the doctor hands me a small platic cup and says almost the weirest thing some one has ever said to me, 'go pee in this cup'

"Exsuse me?" I ask embarrassed, and vaguely looking down at the cup.

I look around the room at my mates I can see that they are just as embaressed and awkwars about this whole situation as weell.

Good

"We can test your urine to see if your pregnant", the doctor further explains.

"Oh, well okay then", i quickly say before taking the cup and leaving the room to head for the bathroom.

Once I've done my business I go back into the room and give the doctor my business.

"Alright a quick little test will determine if your pregnant or not. I'll put this strip into your urine and if it comes out clear your not pregnant if it comes out pick you are", she explains.

Right before she sticks the strip in to my business...

And it was bright pink.

"No way in hell". I say gobsmacked.