Marked and Mated

Rose's P

Rose's P.O.V.

I want to be marked.

Tonight.

With that decision I follow the guys up the massive staircase once again, heading towards our bedroom.

I don't know what brought on this change so suddenly, maybe its the mate bond I heard so much about, maybe its finally working. Who knows?

But I do know that tonight something finally fell into place and I'm ready to take this next step with them, I finally feel like I belong somewhere and I know its with these three wolves. I mean at first they scarred the life out of me, but I've come to realize they would never harm me and all they want is for us to be happy.

I know I want to mate with them but I'm still unsure how to approach this type of subject, I still haven't told them about the dream I had of us.

Maybe that's what I could use to show them I'm interested in us becoming more...

Once we get inside, I swiftly take off my crown and any jewelry that I was wearing. Taking it all off made me feel ten pounds lighter. After that I laid down on the bed with my legs hanging off the side. While I was face up staring at the canopy of the bed.

A few faint chuckles were heard from around me, 'good to know I had their attention'.

I heard some movement around me and the sound of running water, letting me know they were getting out of there tuxes, taking this opportunity I proceed to tell them about my dream.

"So I've been wanting to tell the three of you about this for a little bit now, I had a dream about you guys", I hesitantly said.

The shuffling around the room died down, it would appear that I had gained there interest. Good, I definitely wanted them to be fully engaged for what I had planned. When I said no more, Xavier spoke up and asked,

"What was is about?",

"Well to start it off I woke up in the bedroom, but it was really hot, and for some reason I was extremely thirsty", my voice said becoming raspier with each word.

I felt the bed dip down around me, I opened my eyes and had a peak around, and was met with three very hungry looking werewolves, oh that also happened to now be shirtless.

"So I got up to get some water from the kitchen, and on my way back to the room Damien stopped me, and pushed me up against the wall," I stopped my tone implying what I didn't say.

"What are trying to say?" Lucian asked, as a look I could only describe as pure lust crossed his face.

Mustering whatever courage and dignity I still had left I stood up from the bed and looked back at them,

"I want to be marked and fully mated".

They all said nothing for a moment, seemingly to stunned to speak. their quietness hurt me, until I heard Damien whisper,