Family Not So Fun Times

Lucian's P

Lucian's P.O.V.

"You're human." they said in unison.

The room got deathly silent, you could hear a pin drop, or a mosquito break wind. Nobody dared to move, we were all watching each other seeing who would make the first move.

My family has never been against human mates because it was simply the way of the Moon Goddess. Well more specifically our mother has never been against them, our father never really had an opinion but then again I guess that's because we've never had our mate before. But we had no idea how our father would react to us mating someone other than a powerful alphas daughter.

Originally we wanted to wait for our parents to meet Rose, like when she was more adjusted to werewolf life. Or even when she became Luna, and we had already marked her, that way our father couldn't force us to mate with anther she wolf.

Not like he had that kind of power in the first place but nonetheless.

But at this point we had no say in the matter, and I didn't really care, my only goal was to protect Rose, even if that meant having to go through my father.

I glanced over at my brothers, they both had a nervous look on their faces, no doubt probably mirroring my own. My father still had an unreadable expression, I couldn't tell if he disapproved of her, he seemed neutral, years of being the King has taught him well. Never letting his face give off his opinion, even if he wasn't neutral on the matter.

I still had my hands on Rose's arms, trying to gently soothe her, my father and sisters last comment definitely terrified her. Her shaking had got ten times worse than before.

"What happened to your face?", Sage asked, no malice detected in her voice, even reaching out to try and touch Rose.

She was talking about the bruises all over her face, they had somewhat healed, at least since she's been near us. But they were still noticeable, we just didn't want to mention them in case she was sensitive about them.

And besides it doesn't matter what she's looks like...

"I was, was, punished in my, my old pack," Rose answered Sage, even though it took more effort on Roses part to answer a high ranking wolf. Even one as cute and young as Sage.

Unintentionally me and my brothers released growls at Rose's statement, making my blood boil, almost causing me to shift right there in the kitchen. But little sparks, coming from the shaking figure in my arms kept me grounded. I kissed the top of her head to show her I wasn't mad at her only what she had to go through.

My dad still said nothing more, only continuing to stare at Rose, almost like he was studying her or even analyzing her. It made my wolf stand at attention in case he needed to defend his mate.

"I don't approve of you with my sons, I think you're weak, and I strongly believe humans aren't meant to rule even at a strong wolves side. But I have faith in the Moon Goddess in her decision so I will give you a chance to change my mind, especially about you humans". My father finally said.

And with a final huff, he took my sister and walked out of the kitchen, heading for the front door. My sister giving a small wave to Rose as she was taken by our father.

"I'll have a talk with him, you deserve to be happy with your mate", My mom whispered to me and my brothers, winking as she left the kitchen to go after our father.

"Well that was exciting, I don't know about you guys but I need a nap after that", Xavier said trying to lighten the mood.

"Well I know something we can do, Rose needs clothes, not that we don't love to see you in ours, but its not very queenly." Damien suggested, shaking his head at her.

I looked down at Rose, absolutely loving the fact that she was covered in our clothes, which meant she was covered in our scent. And until we mark her that's a good way to ward off any males.

"Okay off to the mall!", Xavier shouts, obviously still trying to make Rose more comfortable.

"What's, a, a mall?", Rose asked looking towards Xavier.

"It's a big building with a bunch of other stores in it, so you don't have to drive from place to place you can just go to one place but get different things," Xavier responded.

Rose nodded her head letting us know she understood.

Taking that as my go ahead, I scooped Rose up into my arms and carried her up the flights of stairs and into our room, my brothers each departing into their own private bedrooms to get dressed which meant I got some alone time with Rosy.

Just the thought of being alone with her was enough to make my dick harden with anticipation, I could even feel my wolfs urge grow stronger at the chance of mating.

I put her down on the bed and went to look for some more acceptable clothes for her to wear in public. I came out with a white under shirt and a pale blue button up long sleeve shirt for her. I also managed to find a pair of leggings, that may be a little to big for her but it was the best I could find.

I gave her the clothes and she mumbled a small thank you, and then scurried off into the bathroom to change.

As Rose was changing in the bathroom I went in the closet to put on a more appropriate out fit, I put on an all black suit, with no tie. Seeing that rose still wasn't done in the bathroom, I went to knock on the bathroom door to make she was okay.

"Hey rosy you okay in there?", I asked trying not to sound to worried.

"uh ye-yes I'm fine", she answered back sounding a little out of breath.

Then remembering her injury's I realized she must have been having trouble with trying to get dressed without hurting her self. I cursed myself at being selfish and not thinking about her well-being.

"Do you need help getting dressed? I know your injury's may make it a little hard to do by yourself." I say through the bathroom door.

"yes..", I hear her whisper, if it wasn't for my werewolf hearing I may have missed it.

I open the door and find Rose in only our shirt and no pants. I pick up the leggings and help her into them. Once that's done I tell her to turn around and lift up her arms, I slowly remove the shirt trying to be as gentle as possible.

Once the shirt is off, I get a full view of her back, which is almost completely covered in bandages, the bandages even rapped around the front of her body keeping every thing covered. I picked up the white undershirt and slowly put on Rosy, then took the long sleeve shirt and put it on her.

She held her arms out to the side, the sleeves going past her finger tips, I rolled the sleeves up so she was able to use her hands. I look her up and down and realized I forgot something, shoes.

I gently pick her up and move her towards the bed, once I sit her down my brothers walk in, both in suits as well, Damien in a dark blue with no tie, and Xavier in a gray suit, also with no tie. Damien carrying a bag with him, he walks towards Rose and pulls a little shoe box out of the bag, he gets down and puts a pair of black flats onto her feet.

Well at least one of us is always prepared...

"There, now we can go get you some clothes", Damien says, a bright smile on his face.

Edited