Bitches Make Me Cry

Rose's P

Rose's P.O.V.

After putting on my shoes, the guys herded me out of the giant castle they call a house and into the drive way where, two big cars were waiting for us. Along with seven other big guys which in any other situation I would've ran screaming from, but compared to Xavier, Lucian, and Damien, they seemed relatively harmless and kinda small too.

The seven other scary guys, immediately bowed upon seeing Xavier, Lucian, Damien.

Instead of rising immediately afterward they stayed hunched over until Damien said, "Rise". Lucian and Xavier then went down the steps to go talk to the seven men. Meanwhile Damien decided to keep me company, or maybe he was afraid I would run off, not that I could in my state.

While Lucian and Xavier were talking to the big scary men, I pulled on Damien's sleeve to get his attention, not wanting to draw the attention of the other very scary werewolves.

"Yes, my love?" he asked me, a warm blush spreading across my face to my ears, from the nickname he used. I motioned for him to bend down so he could hear me, although with his werewolf hearing he probably didn't need to.

"Who are, are the other people?" I whispered back.

"They are our bodyguards, they help keep us safe, and now they will help keep you safe," Damien said, with a slight smile.

Why would three alphas need bodyguards? Who would be able to hurt them? Who would want to?

The last question brought an ache to my chest, the thought of one of them getting hurt made me upset. I didn't realize Damien was still staring at me, until I felt a hand on my forehand trying to remove my stress lines.

"While you're with us you'll never have to be scared or stressed", Damien vowed.

This only seemed to cause my blush to return tenfold. I looked away from Damien's smoldering gaze, bringing my attention back over to the other two men as I tried to get my blushing under control.

Damien chuckled behind me, making goosebumps form all of my body, and I shuddered, and I knew it wasn't from the cold but from something else.

"Okay were all set and ready to go!" Xavier hollered.

Doesn't he have a quieter setting?

And I'm once again herded into one of the cars, Lucian was driving, Xavier was in the passenger seat and Damien and I were in the back seat.

I looked out the car window and was met with three large werewolves, I squealed and jumped back, and scrambled towards Damien.

"It's okay, your safe, your fine. Remember those wolves are here to keep you safe, and no sane wolf would ever dare lay a harmful hand on their Luna," Damien rushed to explain while holding me.

I peaked up towards Damien, seeing no malice in his eyes only worry, realizing what I had just done, apparently unconsciously I decided to trust him, after all he's yet to do anything to hurt me. I slowly released a breath, but I still remained by Damien's side for the entirety of the car ride. He didn't seem to mind because about halfway through the trip he wrapped one of his arms around me.