Bonus: Back In Time

"You ready Tony?" Dad asks me.

I look over at him with a slight smirk and nod.

"Yeah. Ready to get schooled by his mother." Mom says and I look over at her.

"We'll see about that!"

I feel a hand touch my shoulder and I look up to see it's Paw Paw Steve.

Yeah, that's right, my grandfather is the Captain America. My mom, (Y/n) Rogers, is Speedy, and my dad is Roy Rogers, aka Samurai.

My name is James Anthony Rogers, but everybody calls me Tony, named after the guy who saved the world from Thanos by snapping his fingers 10 years ago despite his own life. Yeah, I said it, 10 years ago, meaning it's 2033.

Every five years all the heroes gather together to honor Tony and Natasha since they were the two who sacrificed their lives for the rest of the world and to get everyone back. I just made a speech not too long ago and now I'm about to race my mother to see who's faster, which is me of course.

"Kick her butt, but don't tire yourself out either, okay?" Steve asks.

I nod. "Don't worry Paw Paw. I'm gonna win!" I say, determined to beat my mother and be known as the faster person alive.

"My money's on the kid!" Peter Quill shouts which gets him a glare from my mom.

"I agree. My money's on the little one." Thor says with a light laugh.

Rocket laughs. "Whatever you say, I'm voting for (Y/n)."

"Thank you Rocket! I'm not that old, guys!" She scolds the two that voted for me.

"Are you sure this is safe?" Pepper asks cautiously.

"Mom, relax. It's just a simple race." Morgan tries to calm her mother down.

I go to step on the start line we made in the dirt and mom steps up with me, both of us getting into position. Mom presses the watch on her wrist and her nanotech suit comes to life, covering her whole body.

"Wait!" Peter Parker stops us.

Mom sighs in exasperation. "What?"

Peter comes over to me and hands me something that looks like a lightning bolt.

I look up at Peter in confusion. "What is it?" I ask.

Peter bends down and takes the lightning bolt from me. He then puts it on my chest and it stays there.

My eyes widen as I realize what it was. "No way! You didn't—"

Peter laughs. "Yeah, I did." He cuts me off.

"You gave him a suit?!" Dad exclaims. "Oh no no no. He is not going to be fighting anytime soon. Not until he's at least 21."

"21? You guys were fighting when you were teenagers." I say and cross my arms.

"And you see how that turned out?" Mom chuckles before looking at Dad. "15."

"No! We're not having this discussion right now."

Mom chuckles and everybody looks at me awaiting my suit.

I grin widely and press the blue lightning bolt in the middle. The suit starts to slowly cover my body. It's a solid black suit with strips of blue along the sleeves, the sides, and all the way down to my legs. The blue lightning bolt stays in the middle of my suit. A mask covers just my eyes and it even has an AI system built into it. It has a built-in earpiece for me so I can hear my AI speak to me.