Chapter 11

I was in the hospital for about 2 weeks I didn't have any visitors until my last day there. I was getting my stuff together for discharge when I heard a knock on the door, I turned around, "Hey kiddo." I smiled, "Bobby." He came over and I hugged him, "How you doin?" "I'm getting out today." "That's great." "Thanks for coming to see me." "Sorry I didn't come sooner I just didn't know what to say." "Bobby Singer speechless that's gotta be a first." He smiled, "I'm sorry about the baby." He said while holding his hat and looking down. "Thank you. Hey it just wasn't meant to be." "Hey you can still have kids one day." I looked down, "Not for me. I wanted a baby with Dean and now that's never gonna happen." "Whaddcha mean?" "Have you talked Dean lately?" "No not since..well about 2 weeks, what's going on?" "I told him I never wanted to see him again." Bobby's face got sad, "Why?" I exhaled, "I can't put myself in that life any more, I thought I could ya know let him help every once in awhile but I knew that wouldn't last, when I found out I was pregnant my whole perspective on life changed, I wanted me and the baby to be enough but we just weren't." "Oh darlin I'm sorry, but are you sure you wanna give up on him? I mean he lost the baby too." I started to get upset, "If he would have stayed away then none of this would have even happened." "I get ya but..." "No more buts Bobby, please." He nodded, "So what now?" "Go back to my house and pack up my things and start over....again." "I suppose I can't talk you into stayin with me for awhile I mean you are a great cook and it would give you time to..." "That's nice of you but I just can't see him right now." "They don't come see me that often, and the dog loves runnin around the scrap yard." "You put up a good argument.. Sure I'll stay but just a couple weeks." "That's just great, I really appreciate it. Do you need a ride?" "No I called a cab." He hugged me and left. I was wheeled out and I got in the cab, I couldn't wait to get home and make sure my dog was ok. I unlocked the door and called for her but she didn't come, "Aurora come here!!!! Come on girl!!" I walked around the whole house and I noticed her bowls were gone. I picked up my phone and called the one person who would know where my dog is. "Dude Nikkis calling." "Why would she be calling you?" "I don't know should I answer it?" "Up to you." "Hello? Hey how are you...um yeah he does, I'll let you talk...oh ok I will tell him." He hung up the phone, "What did she want?" "Her dog." Dean looks in the back seat at the sleeping dog, "That's all she wanted?" "Yeah sorry. She asked if I could meet her some place and give her the dog back." Dean looked so heartbroken, "Are you gonna give her the dog back?" He didn't say anything, "Dean???? Hello???" "Um yeah it's her dog I just was keeping her until she got better." Sam just nodded, "I have to admit it was nice havin her here, she is such a good dog." "She is but she hasn't been the same since Nic..." "She asked if I can meet her at the house." "We are pretty far away, so tell her tomorrow." I got a text back from Sam saying it will be tomorrow before he can get here. I text him back and said ok. I walked around the house looking at all the things that could have been. I walk to my bedroom and opened the door to an empty room that felt cold. I grabbed my bag out of the closet and a box with a blue bow fell out, "To my future little slugger, love daddy." I opened it and there was a tiny little baseball jersey, with the name Winchester on the back of it. I stepped back and sunk down on bed sobbing holding that little tiny jersey, "Oh baby boy I'm so sorry your life was taken before you even had a chance to live." I cried my self to sleep holding the only thing I had left of my baby. The next day I got everything packed I needed which wasn't much. I was done before Sam came so I sat on the couch waiting. There was a knock on the door and I walked over to open it, "There's my pretty girl!!! I missed you!!" She wags her tail and jumps up and licks my face, "Hey how are you?" "Destroyed. And yourself?" "Soul less." "Wanna trade?" I said "Look Nikki I'm so sorry..." "Save it!" Sam moved to the side and I could see Dean sitting in the car, "I'll be gone in about half an hour he can come get whatever he wants then." He nodded turned around and left. I loaded up the old truck Dean used with a few things and hit the road. "She said she will be gone in a half hour if you wanna come get some stuff." He put the car in gear and without even looking at his brother he said, "Everything I cared about is gone, I have nothing left."