Chapter 7 (A little smutty)

"Hey you two love birds time to get up!!" "Ok!!" I yelled to Sam, "Just five more minutes." I laughed, "We've been asleep for 12 hours already." "Whoa really?" "Yeah, so let's get up and go." "Hold on one second." "Ok?" "Are you sure you're ok with everything?" "You mean that whole sleeping with someone else thing?" He put his head down, "I told you I forgive you so let's just leave it at that ok?" He nodded, I hopped up quick and jumped in the shower, "Hey Nic can I come in and brush my teeth?" "Yeah." "Sams here he says he has a case." "Oh yeah?" "Yeah something about men killing the women in their life for no apparent reason." "That sounds fun, let me just rinse and I will be right out." "You want me to join you?" He asks excitedly, "No maybe some other time." He frowned and left the bathroom. I got out of the shower, wiped the steam away from the mirror and stared for awhile, "Are you really going to be able to forgive and forget?" I asked myself, thought of his hands and lips on someone else drove me crazy but I'm not the most innocent either. "You almost ready?" "Yeah Sam! Jesus I took like the worlds quickest shower!" We packed up and I decided to go check us out. "So how did last night go?" "Um we fell asleep for 12 hours." "Hold up, you two have been apart for 5 months and you didn't have sex?" "Nope." "Why not?" "Something's different Sam." "What do you mean?" "I mean it's her but it's not." "Do you think she's possessed?" "No, nothing like that, I don't know man it's like she's here but... I don't know maybe I'm just being paranoid." "Well you did just tell her you had sex with someone else 2 days ago." "Yeah maybe you're right." "Course I am." I walked back to the guys and Sam yells, "Shotgun!" "Grow up!" I said and rolled my eyes, "Ok so the vics were all women who were involved with the men, these men were like lawyers and business men and family men so for them to just up and beat their wives to death is not normal." "So thinking what, demon?" I sat in the back looking out the window while they talked about the case, my body was there but my mind was going crazy with all the thoughts I had. He kept looking at me in the mirror and he could tell something was wrong. "What do you think? Nikki? Hello?" Sam asked, "Huh? Oh sorry, um I would say someone or something is making these men do this so either demon or witch." Dean stopped to get gas and I went in to grab snacks, Dean hits Sam on the arm, "See what I mean?! She was like totally out of it in the car!" "Like I said she just found out some shocking shit maybe she needs time to take it all in." "Ok shhh she's coming." "I got chips and pretzels, waters oh and this piece of pie they had in there." He smiled at me. We get to the town and I stayed back at the motel, sometimes more is to much. "Hello? Oh hey Dean, strip club huh? Do you wanna come get me? Well I thought I would be a little bit better at talking to the girls, no that's fine, see you when you get back." "Dean why didn't you want her to come? She'd be great on this case." "I just want to keep her safe Sam." "I know she's your girlfriend but Dean she's one hell of a hunter." "Let's just go talk to some girls." "I get it now, you wanna check out strippers without her." "What? No! Besides Sammy why would I pay for it when I get a show for free." "Oh god to much info!" Dean smirked. They came back to the motel about an hour later, "So what did you guys find out?" "All we know is the girls use disney princess names." "Like belle and jasmine?" "Yeah" "So is it like a group of them?" "We don't know yet." "There's only one thing to do.." They cock their eyebrows, "Um?" "I'm going under cover as a dancer." I walk over to my bag, they follow me, "No no no! You are not!!" "Why the hell not?!" "For one I don't want you getting hurt and for two I don't want guys seeing you naked!" I rolled my eyes, "Really Dean! I'm doing this so nobody else gets hurt!" "Sam? A little help here!" "Sorry Dean I'm agreeing with her on this." "Thanks Sam." "That's fantastic!" I walk to the bathroom and come out in a spandex black dress that barely covers my ass, "Hey that's the dress you wear when we..." He turns to look at Sam, "Um never mind." "I have to look the part!" "I'm going on record and saying this is a bad idea!!" "Duly noted." We drove back to the club, "You guys sit tight." "You're not going in there by yourself!" "Dean if I go in with you guys they won't believe I really want a job, just wait I will text you!"