Chapter 17 (Really really the finale)

Ok so I know the last was suppose to be the finale but I've had a few request for the story not to end yet so I wrote this final final chapter. I love you guys for wanting more!!!

"Dean?" "What?." "You hungry?" "No Sam." "You gotta eat." "I said no Sam!" "Ok, it's ready if you want it." It's been a month since I died, Dean was a complete mess more than usual because my death came at his hands. I know he wasn't trying to kill me but the guilt to him is the same. The mark was still on his arm and it fed on his anger. Dean came out of the room and grabbed the whiskey bottle and went back to the room. "Sam." "Hey Cas." "How is he?" "I've never seen him like this, I'm worried." "I know. Should I go talk to him?" "You can try." Cas nods and walks down the hall. He doesn't knock he opens the door, "What the hell Cas?!!" "Hello Dean." "I didn't say you could come in!" "I didn't knock." "What do you want?" "I want to tell you it will get better." "Screw you! You have no idea what I'm feeling!" "I was human once..." Dean pushes Cas up against the wall, "I don't give a shit! Did you kill the love of your life!! Then don't you dare tell me you know how i feel!!" "You're right Dean. I never killed my wife but I've felt pain." "Never. Never like this! Now get the hell out of here!" Cas leaves, "Any luck?" "No Sam. He is in trouble." Cas fluttered away. Dean finished the bottle of whiskey and walked over to the closet, he pulled out my favorite t-shirt, the one I slept in every night. He held it close to him and fell to the floor, he sobbed, "I miss you. Everyday is a day I don't want to be here without you. I can't say how sorry I am. All I want is for you to come back to me." He held my shirt for hours lying on the floor crying until he passed out. Sam came to his room in the morning to check on him, he opens the door slightly to see his brother curled up in a ball cradling my shirt. The brother he's known to be strong, brave and sacrificing was suddenly gone.

Sam was in the kitchen when Dean came out. "Hey I uh got a case." "Good for you." "I could use your help." He walks past his brother and he grabs a beer and heads back to the room, Sam steps in his way. "Move." Dean grumbles. "No Dean." "Sam." "Look I know you are hurting but she..." He looks his brother in the eye, "Don't say it." "Dean she wouldn't want this for you! She told you to live your life!" Dean pushes Sam onto the ground, "I have no life without her!" He steps over Sam and goes to his room. All Dean wanted to do was shut the world out. When he was a demon it was easy he felt nothing, there were times he even thought about returning to that way of life. Sam went outside to get air, "Moose." "Crowley!" "I came to see how ya know." "None of this would have even happened if it wasn't for you!" "Oh come now, I know he was my mate but I didn't turn him into a demon." "No but you knew what the mark would do!" "If Dean didn't have the mark then he would be dead, so I did him a favor." "A favor? A favor? Look what your "Favor" got him!" "That bad?" "Crowley just leave!" "Whatever you may think of me I never intended for this to happen." Over the next weeks Sam worked cases and Dean stayed at the bunker, he didn't know how to live with himself so he drank to cope.

"Hey Jody. He's uh I can't explain. He might like that. Ok." "We out of beer?" "Yeah I guess so." Dean walks past Sam and leaves. Dean comes back with beer and 2 bottles of whiskey. "Dean you can't drink yourself numb." "Watch me." He goes to his room. "Hey sheriff." "Hey Sam." "Wow look how big she has gotten." "Yeah she's a monster but the sweetest dog. Where is he?" "In his room. The only time he comes out is when he's out of booze." She puts her hand on Sams arm. "Dean? It's Jody Mills." Dean opens the door, "Look Jody I uh...." He is stopped by the sight of the dog. The dog jumps on him and licks him, "Hey girl." He says somberly, "Thought she might perk you up a little." He stops petting her, "Well it was a bad idea." He slams the door. "Ok then." "How did it go?" "Sam he's not good, if you don't find something to get him out of this he's going to drink himself to death." "I don't know what to do." She kisses his cheek, "Take care Sam." "Dean open the damn door!!" "Go away Sam!" "No not til you come out!" Dean gets up and opens the door, "You sure you wanna do this?" "You can scream at me, hit me do what you gotta do but damn it do something!!" He rolls his eyes and tries to shut the door but Sam puts his hand up, "Let go Sam." "No! Dean I know Nikki was the love of your life but she would want you to..." "Sam I'm this close to knocking you out." "Go ahead, either way I'm gonna say this. You have to let this guilt go, you didn't mean to hurt her. She died because she saved me not because you killed her! Now start living your damn life the way she wanted you too!" "You done?" Sam nods, Dean puts his head down and punches Sam knocking him out cold.