Chapter 1

The bar was extra crowded tonight, people, loud music and lots of alcohol. "Man I'm telling you it's a shifter" "And I'm telling you it's a ghost!" "Let's bet!" "What's the wager?" Sam looks across the room "I don't believe it." He leaves Dean and walks over to a girl across the bar "Sam? Hello?" Dean turns and sees Sam hugging and talking to a blonde lady. "Hey Nikki!" "Oh my god Sam Winchester!" "What are you doing here?" "Having a beer!" "How long has it been?" "Almost 2 years!" We hugged each other. Dean walks over wanting an introduction, "Ahem." "Oh sorry Dean, Nikki this is my brother Dean, Dean this is Nikki." "Nice to meet you." "Yeah you too, Sam you never told me you had a brother." Dean looks at Sam "Thanks little brother! So how do you two know each other?" Sam and I just kept smiling and staring at each other, "Um we went to Stanford together, wow I still can't believe you are here." "So law geek too huh?" I looked at him and raised my eyebrow "Doctor geek actually." Dean was surprised. "She was pre-med." "Thanks Sammy I had no idea that's what she meant." He rolls his eyes. "Are you here with anyone?" "Just a couple people from work." "We have a booth if you wanna come join us?" "Ahh Sam id love too but I don't want to be rude to my coworkers." Dean pipes in "Yeah I'm sure those lab geeks would be mad." "You are kind of a jerk you know that?" "I uh was just trying to make a joke." "Yeah? Next time try harder. Sam it was really nice seeing you." "Yeah you too!" We hugged and I walked away not saying anything to Sams brother. Sam walks back to their booth and Dean follows, "So she's kind of bitchy." "No she's not Dean She's actually one of the sweetest people." "Well she's got a sweet ass." He says while checking me out. "Dude seriously!" "So what's the deal with you two anyway?" "Nothing really, I mean she was a part of a group I used to hang out with in school, I mean she was 2 grades ahead of me but we hung out all the time." "Did you two have sex?" "Wow really?!" "Well?" "Not that it is any of your business, no! She was actually Jess' best friend." "The way you two were looking at each other wasnt just a friends stare." "I was with Jess and she was her boyfriend he actually introduced me to Jess, so no nothing happened!" "But did you want it too?" "Drop it!" Sam gets up and walks over to the bar, Dean follows, "Sam you wouldn't be getting this pissed if something else wasn't up!" He ignores him and drinks his beer, "Come on Sammy, ok fine if nothing happened I'm gonna go ask for her number." Dean starts to walk towards me, "Dean wait!" He smiles and turns around "Yes?" "Fine! We went out on a couple dates, we kissed and that was all!" "What?! Why?!" "I don't know I thought the dates went really well but she stopped calling and we never went out again." "She probably thought you were a bad kisser." "Really?" Dean laughs, "It's getting late Sam we better get going." He nods "I'm gonna hit the head before we go I'll meet you out front." Sam waits for Dean to leave and comes back over "Hey Nikki, I just wanted to say bye and it was great seeing you." "You too Sam, we should keep in touch." "Yeah that'd be great." He took out his phone and put my number in it. "I better get going before Dean gets back." "Ok, tell your brother to ease up when he first meets people." Sam laughs "Yeah that's not gonna happen." I laughed. I hugged him and he left. I seen Dean coming out of the restroom, he looked over at me and I waved, he waved back. There was something about that attitude I found extremely sexy.

"There is a motel about 2 miles from here, we'll crash and figure out whatever it is in the morning." "Sounds like a plan." Sam was thinking about me all night, about all the fun times we had together. Dean was thinking about me too and what fun we could have together. They were settling into the room when Sams phone went off, "Hey Sam it's Nikki just wanted to say it was great seeing you again, hope we can get together sometime soon." Sam smiled at the text, "What is that shit eatin smile about? Oh wait let me guess it's from your girlfriend!" "Shut up Dean, she's not my girlfriend!" "You're right Sammy I mean her being a doctor she's way out of your league." Sam sat there and thought about what Dean said, "I'm not even thinking about her like that!" "Good that means I can!" He smirks "Oh no you stay away from her!" "Why? You said you don't think of her that way." "Because I don't want you using her like some random hook up and never seeing her again, she's way to good for that!" "Sammy I'm offended!" "Really Dean?" "No not really, now shut up and go to bed, we gotta get up early so I can prove you wrong tomorrow!" Sam rolls his eyes,"Yeah whatever!" The morning came quicker than the boys wanted. Sam got up and looked at his phone he wanted to text back but he didn't want to seem to eager. Dean was still asleep or so Sam thought, Sam opened his phone and kept looking over his shoulder to make sure Dean was asleep. Everytime Sam would turn Dean would open his eyes, "I thought you didn't like her that way?" Sam throws his phone "Jesus Dean you scared the crap out of me!" Dean gets up laughing, "Ok Romeo we have more important things to deal with." Sam rolls his eyes and he gets out of bed.