1. Princess

This story is mature for a reason and we're starting off with some maturity right off the bat.

"Mom I'm going out!" Azami called throughout her house to her mother.

"Where are you going?" her brother asked, glancing up from his shonen magazine. He took a sip of the coffeee in his hands.

"It's just a party," Azami said. "Mom already said I could go. Stop breathing down my back dumbie."

Her brother shrugged. Azami grabbed her bag and jacket. She slipped on her shoes and went outside.

Azami had absolutely no idea what she loved about going to parties. Maybe it was the loud music that blasted in your eardrums. The music that was so loud you had to yell to talk. Maybe it was the atsmosphere, feeling alive and free. Maybe it was the dancing groups of people that would get on the dance floor with all of their insecuritites for absolutely no reason.

She had no idea why she liked to go to parties but she could say it was any number of things.

By the time she reached the house where her friend, Rin Kondo was throwing one of the biggest parties in history, it was well underway.

She was almost blinded by the bright and colorful strobe lights that lit up parts of the mostly dim room. High Schoolers, mainly third years, were everywhere. On the dance floor, sitting at tables, at the makeshift bar, everywhere.

The beat of the loud upbeat music shook the room as people danced with the beat.

Azami had entered through the upstairs entrance, otherwise known as the window. It was a less crowded way to reach the party and Rin never seemed to mind the last five times Azami had done it. Azami walked to the top of the stairs and smiled down at the chaos below her.

Azami looked out at the crowds again. Palm trees, fake ones of course, decorated the floor. People were drinking out of coconuts with straws. It must've been island themed.

"Wow, you actually came!" Azami looked to the right to see where the exclamation had come from. Standing before her was her friend Rin Kondo. She was donned in sunglasses, glowsticks, leis, a coconut bra, and a grass skirt over a pair of shorts.

"Hey Rin," Azami said, laughing at her friends outfit. She was greeted with a handful of glowsticks and leis.

"Go crazy Azami! The theme is Island Madness! You could probably find a skirt somewhere. I might even be able to score you a coconut bra," Rin winked, her blonde hair was hanging loosely on her shoulder and her emerald eyes sparkled.

"Why is there is a pig on fire?" Azami asked, noticing the swine roasting over a pit of fire.

"Don't worry it's not real," Rin giggled. She was obviously on her way to intoxication. To her it seemed to be normal to have a fake pig on fire. "It's for the aesthetic purpose for the party! Now stop asking questions and have fun!"

Rin winked at Azami and she hiked her leg on the banister and slid down onto the bottom floor. Azami made her way down the stairs that led to the dance floor.

There was a smoky smell in the air. It was the sweet yet horrible smeel of sweat, alcohol, tears, and probably weed. Maybe a small bit of vomit. The fake burning pig also didn't help.

Azami made her way to the bar, slipping the leis over her head and wrapping the glowsticks around her wrists. She ordered a drink, sake, and took it out of the "bar-tender's" hand.

She sipped on it for a minute, the bitter taste making its way down her throat. Azami smiled as she watched Rin dance. She shifted from person to person.  When Azami became more drunk she would probably join her.