4. YOU!? Me.

"So this is where you guys have been staying?" Azami asked, looking around the "training camp" they had. According to her rbother they had all been staying there for the past couple of days.

It was dark and the players were still cleaning up the gym from practice so it was quieter then it probably was son to be. "Look, I wouldn't call it a training camp, but it's more of like,-actually I have no idea what this is supposed to be."

Azami laughed as the two headed inside.

"So Keishin," Azami said. "I noticed that you're going through some kind of inner turmoil with the roster."

"How did you guess," he asked, deflated.

Azami shrugged, "You kept looking at each player like a cat looking at a mouse. Are you having trouble deciding who should be on the active roster?"

He nodded, pulling a cigarette out of his pocket and lighting it. He took a long drag before answering, "I've got most of it down-pat but...."

"There's a problem with the setters," she said, finishing his sentence.

He nodded again, "If I went with physical ability, it'd be Kageyama, he could make hard-to-handle weapons out of Hinata, as well as the other wing spikers. And if he does it in under a month... On top of that, he has plenty of chances to get carried away and impose on others, but he remains as stoic as ever."

Azami nodded. She was listening to him of course but she was also coming up with some kind of plan in her mind.

"But, Sugawara has been playing hard and work hard this entire time. And there's the trust that the other players have with him too..."

"But you're reluctant," Azami said. "You know that Ko-kun, is a good setter, but Tobio-kun has better physical ability. You're reluctant because Ko-kun is a third-year. I understand, and this isn't a very easy decision. I mean, that's what happened to you in your third-year."

Her brother cocked his eyebrow at her.

"But," she continued. "I'm not going to tell you who to go with. But think about it like a coach and not a player. Okay?"

He nodded and the doors to the building swung open, and the players came streaming in. Naturally, they all freaked out when they found out Azami would be staying for the night and she immediately regretted it.

She finally manuevered past them and towards the kitchen to help Kiyoko cook. Together, the two cooked rice, meat, vegetables and a bunch more food. After smiling proudly at their creation they served the players.

Azami decided against eating. Her stomach probably couldn'!t take it. Especially since they would be playing Nekoma the next day and she would have to see Nekomata.

Not that she didn't like Nekomata. There were just some times when he was slightly intense. Long story short he could be creepy sometimes.

Azami wrapped her arms around her waist and headed to her room. Unfortunately for her Kiyoko wouldn't be staying there so she had to sleep in the same room as her brother.

She quickly changed and sat down on her futon pulling out her phone. She texted Rin.

Ara~Ara~

Hey Rinnie, what are you doing rn?

Rin-Rin

Well I was seducing this lovely beauty to my right but now I'm talking to u

Ara~Ara~

Ok ew dont let me interrupt

Rin-Rin

ლ('ڡ'ლ)