6. Kodzuken and Tekkun

(Chapter Warning: Aggressive Smash Bros. playing)

"Hmmmmm."

Kuzakura was surveying her closet trying to find the perfect outfit. "Do I want to go with sexy, or cute?"

"Will you please stop talking to yourself?" her brother asked from where he was sitting at her office chair. "It'a annoying."

"You're annoying, and you can get out of my room," Azami said, sticking her tongue out at him. She continued searching going through the many racks of clothing that she had displayed out. After "hours" of searching she found it.

It was a pair of ripped overalls and a sports bra. She went to the bathroom since her brother refused to leave and put on the outfit. It was perfect. She quickly pulled her hair back into a ponytail like it usually was and continued to get ready.

Once she was done she slipped on some white tennis shoes and grabbed her keys, "Hey Keishin."

"Hm?" he said from his spot in her chair.

"When I get back," she said. "You're taking me to get my driver's license. I've had my leaner's for too long and I want to be able to drive myself places."

"Fine," he said. "But be warned. They won't go easy on you."

"I hope not," she said. "Now drive me."

-timeskip brought to you by I have no idea how license's work in Japan-

"Now, don't drive around multiple times like a stalker Keishin," Azami said. "I'll be fine."

"I'm not going to," he said. "And besides, I'm not a stalker."

"Okay," she shut his car door. "Bye!" Azami watched as he backed out fo teh parking lot and drove away. She checked her messages. Apartment 225. Apparently Kuroo shared an apartment with the elusive "Bokuto" that she had heard about at the party.

Azami made her way up the stairs and to the second floor of the aparment building. She made it to room 225 and knocked on the door. There were footsteps and it swung open. Standing in front of her was not Kuroo.

He had wild black hair with frosted tips and a bagel hung out of his mouth. He smiled and turned away from the door, "Kuroo! Your friend is here!"

"Hi I'm A-" but she was cut off when Kuroo walked into the room.

"Ah, you're here," he said. "Thanks for getting the door Bo."

"No problem!" Bokuto(or at least she assumed it was him) beamed. "Hey, I gotta go Akaashi told me to be at his house at 12."

"'Course," Kuroo said. "Have fun."

Bokuto slipped on his shoes and quickly ran down the apartment stairs towards the parking lot. Azami turned back to Kuroo, "Uh, hi."

"Sup," he said. "Would you care to come in?"

"Don't mind if I do," she stepped past the threshold and into the apartment. It wasn't too big but just right for two people. There was a kitchen of course and a living room as well as two hallways both holding a door at the end.

"Welcome to my house," he said. "Well, mine and Bokuto's house."

"It's lovely," she said. In the distance she heard the faint clicking of keys and loud sound effects. "Do you have a movie on or something?"

"Uh, actually about that," Kuroo said. "My friend, Kenma, our setter came over to use my Nintendo Switch. I hope you don't mind."

"Of course not," Azami said. "I'd love to meet all of your friends some day."