5. Mikoto Oshiro ft. Wow that's a Man

^THat's her but her hair is longer and she doesn't have bangs

"Hi it's nice to meet you, I'm Azami Ukai," Azami stuck out her hand to the person in front of her. Oshiro shook her hand and smiled.

"Hi, I'm Mikoto Oshiro," she said. "It's nice to meet you Ukai-san. I've heard a lot about you."

"Only good things I hope," Azami chuckled.

"Naturally," Rin said. "Well you guys sit down. I can bring food out. Nothing fancy just some ramen."

"Thank you Rin-chan," Mikoto said

Rin left and Azami stared at the table in front of her. It was awkward since they had just met.

"So Rin told me that you two have been friends for a while," Oshiro said.

"Yeah," Azami said. "We've been best friends since before I can remember."

"That's really cool," she replied. "I don't really have friends, usually they forget about me."

"Well don't worry Oshiro-san," Azami said. "Rin seems to be taken with you and if she trusts you so do I."

"Thank you," Oshiro said. "That...actually means a lot to me. And please, you can call me Mikoto. I prefer people to use my first name."

"Yeah sure," Azami nodded. "Mikoto-san."

Rin walked in and handed out the ramen bowls. She sat down beside Mikoto and smiled at Azami,"So Azi what do think of Mikoto?"

Azami looked at Rin and smiled," I think we're going to get along great."

Mikoto smiled and looked down at the table. She looked uncomfortable.

"Well have you guys like properly properly introduced yourselves?" Rin asked.

"What do you mean?" Mikoto asked.

"Well like deep dark secrets, love interests, sexualities," Rin said. "Stuff like that."

"Oh," Azami said. "Uh no we haven't."

"Well that's the best way to get rid of any tensions," Rin said. "Just saying. Azi why don't you go first?"

Azami rolled her eyes but she was still smiling,"Well as far as dark secrets go there's really only one. But before I tell either of you, you two have to promise that you won't tell a soul."

Both girls nodded.

"Okay so I have been picked as the official libero of the Japan Women's National Volleyball Team," she said.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME TRAITOR?!?!" Rin yelled almost busting Azami's eardrums.

"Because I'm technically not supposed to tell anyone," she said.

"Well congratulations," Mikoto said. "I'll definitely watch when you compete."

"Thank you," Azami said. "But to continue there's one love interest. But I can tell that story later. And I'm Bi so I get around I guess."

They all laughed. "Ok Miki your turn," Rin said.

Mikoto's smiled faded and she looked down at the table. "Well I dont really have any deep dark secrets but I'm valedictorian of my grade."

"That's really cool," Azami said. "By the way, what school do you go to?"

"Oh I go to Shiratorizawa," she said. "My cousin goes there."

"Cool," Rin said. "I guess you can count that as a secret since we didn't know."

"Yeah I guess," Mikoto said. "But the only love interest in my life right now is Rin-chan."