Info

Azami Ukai

She has brown hair with blonde tips

Brown eyes

3rd year

Position: Libero

Height: 161.54 cm (5'3)

Birthday: June 4th

Current Concern: She has never gotten seriously injured once in her life. She feels like some day Karma is going to comeback to bite in her in the as-, wait, she can't say that word.

Azami Ukai is the youner sister of Keishin Ukai. They're great. I love their dynamic. It makes me absolutely happy. They make fun of each other and most of the time her insults are cut off because she can't say certain words.

She's also bisexual by the way, don't be alarmed if she decides to make out with both boys and girls.

They call each other by their first names, no cute nicknames like in my other stories. (Well, sometimes her brother will call her Short Stack and/or Half-pint. In return she can sometimes call him Bratushka(Bulgarian for brother). Okay so maybe they do give each other nicknames...)

Azami is going to be the assistant coach for Karasuno. She also is the libero on the japan national girls team. She's cool and special like that. 

Her personality is a lot like her brothers. She doesn't butter it up for them though. If someone(Hinata) can't receive the ball correctly she'll say, 'you suck at receiving." Then she'll help them get better. 

Power:3/5
Speed:5/5
Technique:5/5
Strategy:5/5
Stamina:4/5
Jump:2/5

Thank you

Hello! Author-chan here! Here's another one of my Oc's Azami! I hpoe you guys enjoy this story. It's definitely going to be different, except for the fact that they fall in love. THat's given. Please stay safe and healthy! I love you guys!

-Author-chan