He's back

Delilah's POV.
"Who are you?"

"No good morning or hello stranger that is attached to the wall opposite me? Rude much. I'm Delilah Rose. "

The girl looked at me, startled I guess. "I'm Ella Perez."

"Hi Ella. Nice to meet ya."

"The pleasure's all mine I guess."

"Hey." We turned our heads to the sound "You two seem chatty."

Oh fuck. It the asshole. "You! You think your so funny don't you. What kind of garbage are you giving us to eat? That was the worse sandwich I've ever had in my life! And I've had some shitty sandwiches but this, THIS! Takes the cake, by a landslide." I yelled, pointing at the sandwiches.

He smirked and leaned against the door frame. He smirked. This asshole. "You've got a temper sun girl. But you forget, I'm here and you're there. But hey, I brought you an apple." He twirled it in front of him and proceeded to step foward to me.

"And how do I know you didn't poison it?" I asked. I'm not gonna risk it all for an apple.

"You won't. That's part of the fun."

"Fine. But if I die I'll haunt you."

"If you die you'll go to the underworld idiot."

"Whatever." I collected the apple from him and bit off a piece. "No turning back now."

"Where's my food?" Ella asked. Captor dude looked at her. "Its not here, obviously."

"Then go get me some."

"No. I have more important things to be doing."

"Like."

"Not talking to you two." I began to walk out the cell. Close. The. Door.

He didn't close the door. Again. "Bye, bye temper tantrum."

"So, what was that about?" I turned my gaze to Ella. "What? You mean him being an ass? That's normal." I answered. "No, I mean him giving you food. He doesn't have to do that."

"I mean they kidnapped me for a reason right? I'm pretty sure they need me alive."

"I guess."

Percy's POV.

Dream:
I was in a dark room of some sort. There were four people in the room, but they were all distanced away from each other, chained to the walls. Next to one of them there was a plate with a sandwich, which looked disgusting. The person looked up at me. "Delilah!" It was her. She was here. Where ever here is.

"Percy! How long have I been here? What's the date? And how are we even talking to each other?"

"You've been missing for five days or more. It's September 23rd. And we're probably able to talk with each other because we're both sleeping. I don't know how it works I just know it happens."

"Oh. It's my birthday already. I guess time really does fly when your being held captive.The food here is horrible by the way. They won't even let me use the microwave! Can you believe that."

" So that's why the sandwich is still in the plate."

"Yeah. Oh and Jackson, tell my siblings I'm fine."

I looked at her. She didn't look fine. She looked sick. "But are you fine?" She just smiled at me. "I will be."

"Look what we have here. A lost son of Poseidon."

Sitting on her shadow throne once again was the Queen of the night. The first time it wasn't impressive and the second time it sure isn't. But I dont think she knows that.

"- ackson! Listen to me, you simple minded fool! This is your last chance to join me. I'll even spare your mortal family if you do."

"Can't you understand English? Maybe I should say it in Greek. Óχι."  Was my retort. "I know your scared of me Jackson." Said the goddess. I smirked. "I've had worse nightmares about failing English."

She laughed. I didn't know I was that funny but I could be wrong.

And then I woke up.

I was on a hospital bed. "What happened?" "You over worked your self. It's nothing a little water wouldn't fix usually.....but you have a large slash across your chest. So I would advise you to clean and dress the wound twice times a day for a week and you should be better. If not come back to me right away."

"Sure thing Will. How's Neeks?"

The sunchild sighed. "He also overworked himself. Not as much as the giant war but I'm scared Percy. What if one day he just fades into the shadows and never comes back. What if he gets injured and I can't  save him. What if he dies?"

"Gods I don't know what i would do if he dies. I love him so much Percy." He sobbed. Tears ran down his face like river. That's one sad river. Percy no. That's your friend.

"I know Soltace, i know. I know it's scary, and it's okay to be scared, that just proves that you care deeply for him. But whatever happens, happens. Even if you don't understand why, it will in time. Hopefully."

He chuckled, snot running down his nose. "Go ahead and check on him. I'll be fi-" "Percy? You okay?"

"Yeah."

"Okay then. Bye!"

"Bye." My voice trailed off as he left the room. I wonder where Delilah could be.

Leo POV.

"No one bothered me this much when I was dead."

"Leo!"

"I'm joking, I'm joking!"

"Ha ha." Calypso looked at me with the most dull expression. "Come on Sunshine. It was just a lighthearted statement. "

"About your death."

"Exactly."

My girlfriend sighed. "What am I going to do with you?" "Keep me of course." I smiled my award winning smile. Well it hasn't won any awards yet but, it will. "Leo you almost got sprayed by that acid thing. You saw what it did to Jason and the hunters. You saw what it did to those demigods.

"What I'm trying to say is that I wish you would be more careful of your surroundings. And I know I'm not qualified to say this since I dont really know you yet, but I'd like both of us to live long enough to do so."

"Sunsine, I, didn't know you felt this way. I'm sorry I made you feel this way. I just...want this to be over, and I know you do too. I promise I'll try to look out more. I'm sorry." She cried. I walked to her and hugged her. I needed it- we needed it.

"You don't have *hick* to apologize Leo. None *hick* of us are to blame for this. The * hick* Fates are." She pointed out between sobs. I chuckled. "Yeah your right Callie."

"I know *hick*I am fire boy."

"Hey..." Kayla walked into the forge. "Have any of you seen Piper?"

I sat up. "Yea, she's at the workshop." "Thanks. Catch you later." "You too."

"That was awkward. "

Word count: 1132