Lagistronians✅

Hello readers. 👋😄
I hope you're enjoying the book. I just want to say: Thank you. Thank you for giving my story the reads that it got. I hope you're all staying safe.

I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON OR JUSTICE LEAGUE CHARACTERS.

Percy: You wish you did.
Me: Yes I do. Because if I did own PJO characters, you wouldn't have gone down there.
Percy:*sighs* We can only dream.

√√√√^^^^^√√¢ππ÷•¢$^°=^¢°===π×

Dianna POV.

After telling my comrades about our suspicions, Grover bursts through the door. "A dryad, (A/N When I was writing auto correct wrote dry af😂) thought she saw some Lagistronians, dragons and balisks at the outskirts of Gotham. Apparently they got away from the Last war." Oh Styx. "What war?" Asked Conner Kent. All the demigods looked at Percy, he was in fact, the leader of the Greek armies. "The Giant War was the second war in the last few decades that the demigods fought in since the civil wars." He began. "Mother Earth, also known as Gaea, was angry that in the last war her son, Kronos the Titan king, was defeated, and she wanted to iradicate the humans for destroying the earth. So she proceeded to awaken her other batch of sons, the giants. Main thing is, she died."

Leo, being the goofball that he is, decided to add something to the story, "Thanks to the super sized Mcshizzle." When did he get here? Jason looked at the son of Hesphatus and shook his head, grinning. "You only had to evade death!" Piper reminded him, but Leo couldn't care less. "What about the first war? And how did Leo evade death? " Artemis pointed out. This is gonna be a loooooooonnnngggg day.........

*******timeskip brought to you by blue cookies*******

"So yeah. " Percy concluded, after several hours, with a far of look on his face. "Dude! You commanded an ARMY!" Robin shouted. Percy nodded. "Don't listen to this goofball. He didn't command an army." Interrupted Repair Boy. Like seriously, when did he get here. "He commanded armies. And New Rome, and Capture the Flag. And he's the best swords man in centuries. And the first monster he killed was a fury, which is a feat in itself and he managed to kill it without training mind you. And two time savior of Olympus. And the strongest demigod alive in centuries. Did I mention he sassed Heracles?"

"Don't even with Heracles." I sighed. "What about Hercules?" Batman asked. Chiron chuckled. Oh he doesn't want to know. "Let's not answer that question before we rant." I said. "Agreed." Annabeth replied. Everyone else nodded. Batman was about to say something when Will burst into to room. "Can't you guys knock?" Asked Percy. Will ignored the question and spoke. "Sorry for inturupting Chiron. Thalia wants to speak with, and I quote, 'The morons that allowed mortals into camp.' " Chiron excused us. I got up the others following me.

As soon as Thalia saw me she smiled. Then she faced all of us. "Why are mortals in camp!" It was meant to be a question but it came out as a statement. Jason told the days events to our sister. She told us that she did spot a group of Lagistronians not far from Gotham, but they were headed to new Rome. "We need to carry this information to Chiron." We all nodded except for Percy. "But dinner is in two minutes! I'm starving and I'm sure our guests are too." He complained. Sometimes Percy's childish attitude sooo laughable, but refreshing from all the seriousness of the situation. Leo too, but when both of them are left alone together, run for your lives! Especially when the Stolls are involved.

It had this one time when they dyed the hair of the Aries kids and pointed all the evidence towards the Apollo kids. Let's just say when they found out, they didn't come out the infirmary for weeks.

"So, I heard your Wonder Woman now. Nice name by the way. " Leo said, holding back fits of laughter, as we were walking to the dinning pavilion. "Well, atleast that's better than McShizzle. (A/N I can't believe I wrote that.) " I snarkly replied. "You didn't! " Leo held his heart in mock hurt. "Yes. I. Did. " I said dramatically, almost as dramatic as my father. We heard a conk shell in the distance, saying it was indeed time for dinner. Our group began to sprint towards the dinner pavilion.

Of course Percy and Jason tied. But I did be live Jason won, he's my brother after all. I sat down at the Zues table next to my siblings and congratulated Jason on the great work he had done with building cabins and tables for the minor gods and goddesses. Then the meal was served. We dug in, after we burnt offerings for the gods of course.

Conner POV.

This place was AMAZING! (A/N it's amazhang) They had a lava wall, an archery range, strawberry fields, swords, spears, knives and the food. The food tasted heavenly. I wanted to stay here for ever. And there were lots of kids. Some were enaging in pranks or getting pranked, some were gossiping, some were doing math problems. But they didn't judge anyone because they were family and they looked out for each other.

It had a little girl who was practicing with her knife. She couldn't be older than six. Piper walked up to her and gave her pointers. When the little girl has gotten hang of it Piper and I left. "Why does she have a knife isn't she too young?" I asked, concerned. Piper shook her head. "In our world, most of us die at the age of twelve. And if you don't die then, you die tragically. It's either kill or be killed." I nodded. I feel terrible for asking now. "Oh, Chiron said that you'll be staying in the Hermes cabin, since Hermes is the god of travellers. " Piper informed.

Since I was tired I made my way to the Hermes Cabin. I saw a few campers anyone else in the room. I changed into a some sleeping pants and a CHB tee-shirt that a camper had lent me. I decided to hide my belongings since I rembered Hermes was also the god of thieves, so I ain't taking any chances. I found an empty sleeping bags on the floor and some pillows. I took a red sleeping bag and the most comfortable pillow and drifted off in a lovely dream of ice cream and marshmallows.

3333 Meet Tina the timeskip333

I woke up in the middle of the night to screams. These were no ordinary screams, no these screams curdled your blood and made you stop in your tracks, cold in fear. These screams were coming from the Athena cabin. But instead of everyone going to that cabin, they went to the Poseidon cabin.

I asked an Aries girl, named Clarisse, what's going on. "Well you see, ever since Nico, Annabeth and Percy came out of that place, they kept having these nightmares. The last few months they had them every single night. But they subsided overtime. The last one was three months ago. The only one who could wake up Annabeth is Percy, Nico wakes up if you throw water in his face, so we're gonna wake Percy to wake Annabeth." She explained. That sounds horrible. If anything could scare them that much, I definitely don't want to go there.

After we woke Percy, and in we I mean some Hypnos kids, he rushed into the Athena cabin. A few seconds later the screaming stopped and everyone went back to bed. What an eventful day.

Word count: 1280