Only the begining

Hi guys!!! I'm only posting this chapter here because I needed to vent my sad af feels. I haven't been well physically or mentally for a while, and I'm sad that you guys have been facing the repercussions for it. So take this chapter as a peace offering for a while. I'm still on a hiatus so dont expect much 'kay.

This is actually the only chapter I've written so far. So yeahhh.

The song above is by AURORA so please listen because it kinda goes with the chapter.

Piper POV. (Depressing chappie alert)

"Pipes come on! You're gonna miss the best part!"

I was running fast, gasping for air. "Wait up- let*huff* me *huff* catch my*breath*" He chuckled. "Okay beauty Queen. But just so you know, Leo's gonna make fun of us for being late." I smirked. "And so what? I can *huff* easily shut him *huff* up." He smiled back at my breathless statement. "Not like that you can."

I saw his hand reach out towards me. I took it. "Jump on my back. I'll take us both."

I was somewhere high up. It was begining to become dusk. Someone was next to me. I'm on top of the big house. The memory came crashing into me like a deer in highlights. "You wanna hear something." I turned to look at the person. "Sparky. I know the next thing out your mouth is gonna be some depressing shit. So stop right there. You're gonna be fine. You won't die okay. Prophecies are usually all over the place. This is nothing different."

"You always know what to say don't you Pipes." "Well I should shouldn't I? I am gifted in the art of charm speaking." He shifted himself so that his body was now facing me. "But on a serious note, I want you to know that if I die that I don't want you to be sad okay. I know I haven't been spending much time with you and have been cooped up in the workshop all day, but I want you to know that I love you. I want you to know that even I'm not with you physically, I will stop be with you. This may be cliché sounding but I mean it okay.

"So if I die don't beat yourself over it. Plus, you'll meet me in Elysium anyways."

Suddenly I hear shouting. It was almost dark. But I saw everything clearly. I saw Elisa surrounded by hunters as Thalia tried to make her way to her. I saw Jason notice the slight movement in Elisa's hand and tried to warn everyone. I saw Elisa explode.

Why am I crying? What's happening? Why am I yelling? Huh? J-Jason?!! What?!! When did this happen? Jason cant die! He can't die. HE CAN'T!

"Jason! Don't die! Jason!" Noooooo! HE.CAN'T. DIE. I felt the endless tears streaming down my face. He can't die...........

I woke up. I was crying. I turned to my bedside table. His picture was staring back at me.

Calypso POV.

I don't know when I fell asleep but I found myself in a dark corridor of some sort. There were cells on both sides of the hallway with lanterns beside them. I continued walking and found myself in a well furnished room, there were bookshelves, a bed and also a couch. A person was asleep on the bed, he had white hair, white eyes and had a very strong build. But it looks like if I had seen him before, he looked oddly familiar in some way.

Kronos. He reminded me of Kronos. Why did he remind me of Kronos. Could he be his child? Why would you have a child? And then is when I remembered, I saw him in one of my visions when I was on Ogygia.

That's Archon. Archon Black.

The son of Kronos. He appeared to me after Percy left. I thought it would not come to pass for a couple centuries but it seems that Archon suddenly got up from the bed and turned his head towards me, looking into my eyes. "I can see you. I can hear you. Leave."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And then I woke up. A massive headache suddenly engulfed me. Must be some sort of side effect from coming in contact with such a powerful aura. "I need to tell the others about this." I mumbled to myself.

°°°°°°°°Timeskip at a meeting with the others°°°°°°

Still Calypso's POV.

They were all staring at me, mouths agape around the ping pong table. I slowly went to grapes one of the containers of cheese its next to Leo to ignore the staring. They stared more intensely. "Why didn't you tell us sooner?" Chiron asked. "Well I thought this wasn't going to be important till the next hundred years or so. I was going to tell you after this mess was cleared up, but it seems I was mistaken. I'm confused how he's even this young. He's supposed to be ninety. "

"This changes everything. The enemy has someone on their time who can control time itself, we have no idea what his power range is. This is very dangerous." Annabeth pointed out. "Does he even have a weakness?" Leo asked. "I'm not sure. We can't take any hints from our fight with Kronos since the only reason we won that fight was because of Luke."

"So basically, we're walking into this blind." Will stated. " No. We are going to gather more information on Archon. We'll find out his strengths and, hopefully, weaknesses." Annabeth said. "So we're going in half blind. Good enough for me. The sooner we crush this motherfucker the camp will be safer." Clarisse added.

"I agree with the hot head. The faster we deal with him, the weaker the enemies become. But we still have to be careful so that we can gain the upper hand strategically. " Percy concluded. Everyone mumbled in agrreement.

"On the other hand, Leo what did you get back from analyzing the dud missile. Can you make a device to stop them?" Annabeth asked, shifting the conversation towards the hyper elf. The multiple gaze shifted towards the petite lad. "Can I? Of course I can. I'm Leo Valdez. What can't I do?"

"Not die." Connor shouted. "Hey! That was a one time thing bro." I chuckled. "Let's hope it was." Leo coughed. "Anyways. As I was saying, yes miss Chase, I am more than capable of completing the task you have given the great McShizzle. During my studies of the device, I concluded that the device operated buy using the signals of electrolytes to detonate.  All I have to do is cancel out the signals and BOOM-"

"You'll have all of the missiles rendered useless!" Artemis completed. "Yes! Exactly!" Leo exclaimed. "Leo you're brilliant!" Conner complimented. "Stop. You'll give him an even bigger ego." Thalia pointed out. "He's got one the size of Olympus. " Piper commented.

Everyone giggled. It was like nothing mattered in the moment. We were having a war meeting for gods' sake! But these demigods were very tired. I could tell. So I just laughed with them, because in this cruel world, this world which I was brought into, this world which was slowly deteriorating around me, I felt happy right now. And I had a gut feeling that this would be my last real laughter in an exhaustingly long period of time.

Word count: 1240