The Threat✅

𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙙, 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙚. 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮. "𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩. " 𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙏𝙪𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣.

𝙄 𝙊𝙒𝙉 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙀𝙓𝘾𝙀𝙋𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙋𝙇𝙊𝙏!!!! 🙃
...............(; ̄^ ̄)ん~..............

Thalia POV. (Didn't expect that)

The next few days, the entire Athena cabin, being the smartasses they were, started devising a plan. Don't ask me why all of them were needed to make one gods damed plan. They probably just wanted something fun to do, who knows. Anyway, while they were doing that, Percy and Piper were showing the mortals around camp. They seemed to be warming up to the place. Some of them felt uneasy with the fact that we had to fight for our lives on a daily basis. I have two words: Demigod life.  Though I think their getting accustomed to everything cause last Friday they participated in Capture the flag.

It was Campers versus Hunters. They were with the campers. Can you guess who won? The hunters obviously. The score was now 6-4. I know, I know. They're catching up with us. But we have a secret weapon, a Hermes girl named Elisa Benkman. She's a new recruit, daughter of Hermes. My second, Francis Goodwell, found her on the streets after her duchebag boyfriend was found cheating on her. Elisa is very good at making pranks and what-not, almost as good as the Stolls, believe it or not. So she's gonna booby trap the field around our flag in the next game, put centar blood on the trees and we've got spiders for the Athena campers. We've got this in the bag. Insert evil laughter.

Wait. Why am I telling you this? Stupid ADHD. I was talking about those mortal heroes. Their fine, I guess. Us hunters weren't really determined to speak with the males though. But we did speak with M'gann, Artemis and Dianna. I still can't believe Dianna's super hero name. It's almost as bad as Percy's name for his pillow, Perry the panda pillow pet. You know what, I think her name is worse. Couldn't she call herself Thunder or something? It's better than Wonder Woman.

"Thalia, I hear there are Lagistronians west from here. Correct? " A voice I know all too well asked. It was Lady Artemis. "Yes Milady. They appear to be working with mortals." I replied. "Well then. Call your sisters, and we shall hunt when the moon rises. " My Lady commanded and ran into the forest. I made my way to the Artemis Cabin and assembled the hunters. We packed our few belongings and got ready to leave before dinner. I said goodbye to my friends.

As soon as I saw the moon I yelled, "Hunters fan out! " And we left, blending into the shadows, ready to find our next prey.

Annabeth POV.

When Thalia left with the hunt to, well, hunt the Lagistronians, I wanted to believe that the threat was over, but was it? I hoped it was but I could still feel the darkness. It like if someone took a curtain and drew it over the window, so that I wouldn't be able to see what their hiding. But it wasn't obvious. It's like a dream, the ones you can only grasp if you focus really hard on. (Stranger Things reference.)

"So, what's the news on the Lagisstrens- How do you even say that?" Conner asked. We were currently holding a council meeting. At first the 'Supers' asked why we held meetings around a ping pong table, but I guess they warmed up to it the second time. "Firstly, it's Lagistronians. Secondly, Thalia and the hunters left last night with Lady Artemis to hunt them. They won't be a problem anymore. " I stated. Everyone nodded.

"I lately received news from a few satyrs that the Iris messages stopped going through. Approximately two weeks ago. " Grover brought up. This worried me. Someone probably is holding Iris captive, to interfear with our communication. I voiced my thoughts to the others. Leo was about to say something, most likely something stupid by the look on his face, but he was inturupted.

A knock was heard on the door. RED, Rachel Elizabeth Dare, got up from her seat and opened the door. There was a letter. She quickly closed the door and handed it to Chiron. He opened the envelope and began to read the information. His face morphed to an expression of distraught. During this, the entire room was quiet, waiting for Chiron to speak.

"It seems, that I know of the threat. The letter was written to me from a demigod, Marcus Dime, a son of Mars. He wrote to me saying that he saw two Lagistronians carrying Iris up Mount Orisis in chains made, apparently, by the same type of metal that made Hera's cage. There are two options: one, Atlas is going to place Iris in his position or two a monster volunteered and their just holding her captive to prevent us spreading information fast. Both of these, have very terrible out comes. If any demigod has a dream, please inform me right away. " Everyone was grim after Chiron made that announcement. Something big is coming, I can feel it in my gut.

After that, smaller news like:wildfires,new camper development and strawberry production was reported. Chiron soon brought the meeting to a close. We all headed to our cabins. Before I entered mine, Artemis approached me. "What is the 'Hunt'?" I could tell she was really interested. "Well the hunters of Artemis, aka the hunt, is an immortal girl group who swear off men forever. They follow Artemis the goddess of the hunt. You can join the hunt if you want. You could ask Thalia when she comes back, she's Artemis' lieutenant. " I told her. She nodded and let me be.

So now we have a rouge Titan on our tails. Not to mention if we don't get him back to hold the sky, we're toast. This not going to be easy.  I thought as I drifted off into land of dreams.

I wanted to stop here but I wanted to make it a little longer, you know, cuz I'm nice.

Dreamland~

I was in a cave that I recognised instantly. It was where Luke took me after he kidnapped me. Atlas' cave. I saw Iris holding up the sky and Atlas and two Lagistronians next to him. ".... so we'll attack the Roman Camp next month. Then Camp Half blood. Then we conquer Olympus and show my mother and my brothers that I'm not a waste of space. But before that, we need to gather allies. " Atlas concluded his plan.

Wow. Is this about honor? This soooo Avatar the last Airbender. How did I know? Leo made a Tv that demigods could use without attracting monsters. Let's just say, he had to make 16 more. But enough of that. The Lagistronians nodded a began to rise. Then the dream began to fade, replaced with a memory of Percy, Grover and I in our first quest.

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 1287

𝚆𝚘𝚠 ༼⁰𝚘⁰;༽꒳ᵒ꒳ᵎᵎᵎ
𝙸 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢. 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 '𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕' 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜.

𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙾𝙲 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊. 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚊 𝙱𝚎𝚌𝚔𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎.

𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚠. 𝙿𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚌𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜!

𝙿𝚜. 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚟𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝚝𝚘𝚘.
𝓓𝓪 𝓭𝓪𝓶 𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻