Can you hear the songs of the dead?

Hi everyone!
How has everyone been doing?
I personally have been doing great. I've finished writing the Avatar book and I started working back on a painting that I abandoned about a year ago.

Anyyywwwaayyyy.

On with the story

..........
...
..........
...
..........

Third Person POV.

Jason Grace.

We all know him. You see him every once in a full a blue moon you could catch him not working on the latest shrine or statue of a minor goddess, or laughing at some jokes with the seven and company.

But not now. Now he was trying his best to keep him self occupied from the fact that this evening, he might die. He worked on four different statues of Kymopoleia, two statues of Selene, and three for Akheloios. Even though Jason was tried of seeing the faces of the statues day in and day out, he continued to chizle away at the Parian marble.

"Jace can I come in?" The industrious demigod heard his girlfriend ask from outside of his workshop that he had buildt for the sheltering of unfinished pieces. Before he could answer, he heard the door swing open, and Piper muttering some incoherent words. "You know, if you were going to come in anyway, you should've saved yourself the time of asking." The sleep deprived son of Jupiter said without looking away from the slab of marble.

"Well excuse me for trying to be polite. I brought you a breakfast sandwich from the kitchen and large cup of coffee with extra sugar. But it can't really be called a breakfast sandwich since its ten o'clock." She replied smiling at her boyfriend's face. He turned to face her just in time to see the most beautiful thing he's seen all morning. Yes, the heavenly breakfast sandwich.

"Come and sit here and introduce me to the beauty you have in your hand there." He said while patting his very inviting lap. She gasped. "I thought you had a girlfriend." "I said introduce me. Not tell her I'm single." Jason pointed out while Piper sat in his lap and placed the coffee on his table. "Well, this is Sanya. Sanya this is Jason. He's taken and his girlfriend's a gem." Jason laughed at how adorable Pipes looked.

"And does Sanya have a boyfriend?" "Yes actually. Shes in a happy relationship with James over there. They compliment each other nicely. " She answered, referring to the large cup of coffee on his table. "Hmm, noted." The two lovebirds then heard the door swing open and they glanced to see who entered. Woe an behold ot was the stunning, hyperactive bad boy, Leo Valdez. "Pg thirteen guys, pg thirteen." We stared at Leo for a couple seconds and then burst out laughing.

"Valdez, meet Sanya and James." Pipes said pointing the both of them. "Wait, so are we naming our belongings now. Okay, um, this is Yessica and this Roland." The latino elf said, pulling out his hammers from his toolbelt. "Yessica? Isn't that the name of the owner of that Taco Bell a few minutes away?" Piper asked. Leo nodded his head with a smirk on his face. "Anyway what did you come for?" "Can't I just visit my bestfriend because I want to?" Jason gave Leo a look that translated to 'that's the best you could come up with?' "Fine you caught me. I came for that stash of drachmas you got in here. I was going to replace them I swear on the river styx." Leo replied with his hands up in surrender. The thunder boomed outside, signaling that someone had made a promise on the styx. "Whatever just take the drachmas but pay me back by time next week." Leo nodded his head vigorously, quickly snatched the golden coins and ran out of the workshop.

Jason checked the time on the clock the was stationed on the back wall of the room. "I would love for you to stay, but I'm afraid your gonna have to leave me here with miss Sanya and these statues." The very busy demigod said to his girlfriend. She reluctantly got up, patting his head. "You think you're sly, but I'll be watching you." Piper said smirking to Sparky as she backed out of the door frame. "You know you love me." Was his reply as he returned his focus to the statues.

***************************************
OUTSIDE OF THE WORKSHOP
***************************************

All of the campers were very busy with preparing for the war that was about to take place on the acres of land that spread out in front of the camp.

That's what you would think that they were doing.

In actuality, they were all trying to clear their heads. Some were by the lake canoeing, while some were in the newly added marsh pit. The seven, Katie, the Stolls, some Ares and Demeter campers and the superheroes were sitting in the centre of the camp, singing camp songs and roasting marshmallows in broad day light. No one questioned it because it seemed so natural at this point. They were currently laughing, explaining the last big Stolls prank to the superheroes.

"So basically, Travis and Connor snuck into the Ares cabin at night, and stuffed mayonnaise and wasabi in all of their nostrils while they were sleeping. They also placed a thick layer of tar on the floor and set up three cameras in three different places in the cabin. And as a plus, they made sure that the water would not enter the faucets. I think we still have the videos actually." Katie explained. "Bring the camera Josh." Josh who was stationed by the right side of Gardener got up and ran to the Hermes cabin to retrieve the footage.

Miss Martian looked scared that people would actually do that to their relatives. Connor was grinning like a Cheshire. "So is this normal? Or is this the most extreme the pranks have gotten?" Artemis asked, curious about the intensity of the prank wars of the demigods. "Oh this is normal, trust me." Katie replied. Soon Josh came back with the camera. "We're gonna have to go to the big house to watch this." Chris pointed out.

With that said, the group of demigods made their way towards the Big House, to the room that the computer was located. "Okay, let me turn on the computer. I don't trust any of you guys with it." Leo stated. When he came back from the dead, he noticed that the camp computer and phone was outdated. So he made it his mission to change that. So now he's over protective of the devices.

Leo started up the computer and placed the memory card in its designated place. He pressed play, and the video began.

"Popcorn anyone?"

000000000000000000000000000000000

THE ENEMY'S BASE

Joker was in the middle of perfecting his newest invention.  An acid that on contact melts and burns the skin until there's nothing left. It was very effective and very fun to watch in action. With that in mind, everyone wondered why he didn't make an antidote. Why? Because he found the idea of not having one very entertaining. Joker named the acid lioméno oxý. Which translates to melting acid in greek. Pretty straight forward if you think about it.(I got the translations from google translate, so if anyone could tell me if its incorrect that would be great.)

Nyx was very interested in his way of thinking, and made him over see the special weapons department for the war preparations. That was the best decision she's made this week, in her opinion. So far he's produced bombs, that when exploded would spray everyone within six feet of the bomb, a powder that when inhaled, caused hallucinations,  making you think that your surrounded by the enemy and attack everyone around you, friend or foe.

But according to him those were just insignificant compared to his latest creation. It was a incomprehensible device and would surely assure their victory.

Missiles.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Word count: 1329

Ik, ik. I haven't posted in a while, but I have been working on the final chapters. Warning, this is gonna be the most peaceful chap for a while.

Da dam author.