Battle Preparations ✅

𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙨, 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙛 𝙄 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙮 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙨, 𝙨𝙤 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨.

𝘿𝙊 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙊𝙒𝙉 𝙋𝙅𝙊 𝙊𝙍 𝙔𝙅 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙎.

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Annabeth POV.

It was after dinner at Camp-Halfblood. All the campers were sitting around the campfire as they sang the well known songs. The stars were bright the moon was full; it was perfect. But yet it wasn't. You could tell by looking at the fire, which was low and barely noticeable. The campers looked tired, their usual happy spirits were down. Well all of them except Nico, he was just his normal depressing looking self. Dionysus was a even more sour grape than usual. To summarize; everyone was in a mood, you can guess why.

The only good news today was of a new camper, Delilah Rose. A fawn, Marcus Arch, found her in a public school he was sent to retrieve her from. But sadly, in the process, her mother was killed by a balisk. So far Annabeth concluded that Delilah was shy, polite, emo and artistic. She was also did not have ADHD. She did have dyslexia though. The presumed Apollo spawn was good at archery and had a beautiful voice that was almost as goode as Percy. (Sea what I did there?)

"All hail Delilah Rose, daughter of Apollo, God of poetry, music, medicine and the sun." I heard Chiron announce as a golden sun symbol glow above the black haired girl. The fire started to rise as the mood brightened a little. I smiled at Delilah and gave her a thumbs up. I also made Percy give her a smile. She giggled at his pout and smiled back. I saw Percy shift uneasily next to me on the log. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked gentlely, looking into his sea green eyes. "I just feel bad for her. I mean, she found out she's a demigod, her mother died and she came when war is brewing, so she needs to train really hard. That's a lot to take in." My boyfriend replied.

I rested my head on his shoulder. Delilah truely must feel horrible."Well, let's make sure she enjoys it here. We're gonna make her feel welcome here at Camp half blood. Train her well. And I'm gonna ask Nico if he could let her speak with her mother." I said, with confidence. Percy gave me a look that said, really? "By talk, you mean nice, non threatening words, right?" He asked. I just smirked at him.

***This time skip is brought to you by Hespheatus TV****

I walked into the training arena to see Delilah sitting on the dusty ground. I called her, and she got up and looked at me. "Good Morning." I said to her somewhat cheerfully. I got a soft 'morning' in return. I started to give her the basics of survival skills. I tested her with different types of weapons. Turns out she's skilled with a bow and arrow, but also is good with a daggar. So I advised the mid schooler to use her bow and arrows, but to carry two daggars in her boots.

After my class with Delilah, I went into the meeting room to, well, meet with the councillors and the Senate to discuss a form of action regarding the prophecy. Around the ping pong table, arguments were being developed. Over what? Only Olympus knows. I sat in the chair next to seaweed brain and began to inform him of Delilah's first lesson, which, in my eyes, went okay. Soon, Chiron trotted in with the Superheroes. He was about to say something, when the doors burst open for the third time since the first meeting.