Who is Delilah Rose?

Haiiiiiii
So I've decided to add Delilah's backstory to add context to her behaviour in the next chapters since I removed the book that it was previously mentioned in.

I've added a picture of Alex Fernwood at the bottom. This is just how I see him btw. You can picture him anyhow given her description. Also thank you to: aphrodite_piper      XxPotatoesparklesxX_

For leaving their characters in the comment section. (:

You can thank my friend  Derek for the updating of this chapter.

This is the Fawn, Alex Fernwood (btw I did this on my phone, so sorry if it's bad

This is the Fawn, Alex Fernwood (btw I did this on my phone, so sorry if it's bad. :(

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Flashback~

"Delilah! Come back!"
"No. I'm leaving." I replied to my mom. I really didn't want to deal with her today. She was just going to point out everything wrong with me not socializing more or how I never bring over any friends. But joke's on her, ever since we moved I managed to make a friend. Alex Fernwood. A very awkward looking guy with a leg disorder. He wasn't awkward looking because he was scrawny or anything like that, he was awkward looking because he usually was lost and didn't like asking people for directions because he has crippling anxiety.

I got my bicycle and began to pedal to school. I started to attend Cristmont Middle School three months after my brother died in a shoot out last year. He was a police officer, so I guess it came with the job description. But he was more of a parent to me since my mom was always at some bar getting drunk, and both our fathers gone. Sam's father divorced my mom sixteen years before I was born. Five years later I was born, the location of my father unknown. Bunch of assholes if you ask me. Couldn't even leave some money to help manage us.

Then later, when I entered middle school, my mother began staying out late, drinking at some bar, coming back home in the late hours of the night. Sam was the one who helped me study, made me lunch, and bought me pizza. He would always listen to my problems, and make me feel better.

But ever since his funeral, mom kept yelling at me, for the smallest inconveniences.

"Hey there Delilah!"

I turned toward to voice to find Alex. "Hey Alex. I got you the bag of tin cans you wanted for whatever reason. His face lit up as he awkwardly collected the duffle bag from me. "Thanks a bunch." "Your welcome, as long as your not going to do some illegal shit. I don't wanna be involved in you making any wack shit.In that case, I never gave those to you." I said as I clamped the lock on my bike.