Call me fighter

♥︎Komichiwassup♥︎

no thoughts rn just ~hey~

New followers, I see you~

Enjoy the chapter, until later~

"Don't die!"

Percy woke up in a sweating frenzy. He was gasping for air. He tried to remember what the dream was about, but all he could recall was the sentence, "Don't die." He tried to remember anything at all, like who said those words, who were they referring to or if it was meant to be encouraging or not.
But it was like trying to remember what he had for breakfast three days ago.

Impossible.

With a terrible start to the morning, the demigod got out his bed and made his way to the mirror. "Another day, another migraine. " He quoted the pessimistic squid, or was he an octopus, he could never figure out the strange details of the classic Nickelodeon show. Percy took a deep breath, letting out all of the morning sluggishness.

Today's the day.

As the sky began to darken, the demigods were anxiously awaiting the arrival of the enemy troops. They had prepared for weeks. Sharpening their swords and their resolve. The Roman's had arrived two hours after the meeting. They were briefed on the current situation once more and informed about the equipment that was at hand. The kids younger than five wanted to help fight since they saw how everyone was so tense, but the older godlings didn't want to subject them to the cruelty of war so soon. The young justice superheroes felt so out of place in all of this. They didn't want these children to be fighting wars that even men shouldn't be fighting.

The sound of whistling could be heard. Everyone was looking around wondering where it could be coming from.

They soon found out it was a missile, that was coming straight for them. Jason quickly took action, directing the projectile to the opposite side of the troops. Thanks to the sudden disturbance everyone was on guard.

That's where things went down hill.

A ticking could be heard. It was coming the hunters. It was coming from Elisa.

She gave a solemn smile to Thalia. "Sorry lieutenant. "

"Jason! Don't die! Jason!" Pipers shrill voice echoed onto the battle field, crying over remenants Jason's body. For a moment it had felt as if time stopped. The blood of many demigods and hunters was spilled on the grass by the explosion. Thalia managed to escape from the wave of acid that pitched in sync with the explosion, but her brother didn't. The broken expression on her face was heart wrenching many of them died unseen in the pitch darkness. Some of their faces scared so much it became an accomplishment in itself to distinguish them. Percy took in all of that in.

The monsters finally made an appearance. Attacking the demigods and hunters that were not harmed by the first move of theirs. Leo began to launch the bombs from above on festus. Thalia regained her composure, shouting commands at the hunters. Reyna followsed suit, yelling rehearsed commands at the legion. But Percy could tell that the death of Jason shook her to her core.

Everywhere Percy looked someone was crying or furiously slashing at the hoards of monsters. But Percy couldn't mourn the fallen now. He had to keep on fighting. Fighting until he won or died trying.

The teenager charged at the next wave of creatures that were attacking. Luckily for them, it was almost dawn and the shadow figures would be retreating until the moon shown across the field once again.

Percy slashed and slashed. He held unto the sword for dear life. His hand ached, but he kept going. Just when he was wondering where the goddess of night was, he was wrapped in something. Percy tried to break free, attempting to tear at the strange sheet of darkness. But it was all in vain. There was a familiar voice that could be heard, from where, that was unclear to the demigod, but he knew that they meant trouble.

With Nyx~

Saying the goddess was having a great day was an understatement. This was the best day she's had in a centuries. She would finally put those brats on Olympus in their place.

She's this close to finishing the job.

All she has to do now is drink the blood of the sun child at dawn. It's that easy. And yet it hasn't been accomplished yet, due to the fact that there was one major detail. The sun child had to have black hair and to be born at the time of a new moon. Which was extremely difficult since ninety eight percentage of Apollo's children tend to have golden hair. Then theirs the problem about the time of birth. Finally, Nyx managed to get a hold of a child such as her. Delilah Rose.

This extraordinary child would be the key to the wildest dreams of the night.
This child would be the bane of the gods.

The bane of Perseus Jackson. ●

Word Count: 838

Sooooooooooo

Wuddya think? Tell me how you feel cuz I'm planning on writing a book in the future that's gonna have stuff like this. Constructive criticism is welcome, just don't be rude ♥︎