You're always here

warning, this chapter contains; past neglect, manipulation, emotional manipulation and psychological manipulation.
[ 3rd person POV ]
It was cold, it was the middle of December and the 16 year old boy who had previously been exiled had no coat, he staggered Through the land which was momentarily his home, well it's what he'd like to think, he soon found a small space in the snow to sit on, the cold snow hit his thin pale legs as soon as he sat down, the cold going away shortly, yet he didn't care, he stopped caring ever since he got here, he laid down looking up at the clouds which had now been tainted a dark grey, he wanted to go back, back to the days when he was allowed to be a kid.
He has been exiled before but it hadn't been as severe, he wasn't being manipulated by someone, well, at least he didn't think he was, but even if he was, maybe some people cared, at least they showed they cared.
He heard the footsteps of someone, the slow footsteps crunching at the snow, he rolls his eyes back to see Dream, his only friend, he had a coat, yet Tommy was left defenseless against the hard water which people call snow.
He sat up and forced a smile onto his face, Dream waved, his mask covering every emotion that anyone would like to see, but Tommy knew how Dream felt, his body movement was peaceful and his muscles weren't as tense as the day before, he mentally smiled to himself, maybe he had been good and got to keep his stuff, maybe he could get a day off, Dream sits besides Tommy, handing him a small coat which is just enough to fulfill Tommy, he hugged the small coat before putting it on, it covering every inch of his arm until his waist, he laid back down and Dream laying with him, they sat in comfortable silence.
" Tommy, am I your friend? " Dream randomly questioned the younger boy, Tommy thought about this, was he? No, he definitely was, Dream told him he was and that he did everything out of love and care, he cared about Tommy.
The boy simply nodded and put his arms on his chest, crossing them while doing so, he was safe right here, yes there was L'manberg and his friends , well it's what he'd like to call them, but at the moment they were just acquaintances who had left him to rot in a far away land. A land of despair and lost hope.
" would you like to visit .. l'manberg, for at least a week. " Dream sighed into his question, being able to let his little puppet run around in a land which he used to call home was frustrating, having to keep an eye on him at all times, exhausting, yet very amusing.
Tommy thought about it and looked at Dream, they were both now staring at each other, the younger nodded before looking back at the sky, letting the white particles fall on his face, his lips turning blue from being out in the snow for so long.
" okay, if you do, you can't talk to people more than a few sentences, I'm keeping an eye on you and remember, I'm your friend, they aren't. " Dream said strictly, Tommy thought about it and in the end , he agreed.
[ the day of arrival ]
The news had spread, Tommy was back from exile, people gathered around the nether portal like puppies waiting for food, Dream first walked through the portal, waiting for the younger to walk through as well, he sighed then got his receiver, telling Tommy to come through, and there he was, the younger boy who was slightly taller than the masked man had walked into the faraway land, he was malnourished, and his clothes had been ripped, everyone gasped and looked at the man in awe, he had a coat which barely fit him now, he walked and stood next to dream.
" Tommy, oh my Gosh... " Captain puffy spoke out, a hand over her mouth as she stared at the teen, Tommy just waved and stood behind Dream, thinking it would make them all go away.
Dream whispered to Tommy a soft ' say hello, and then explore. ' which of course Tommy obliged not wanting to face the consequences if he didn't, he got up the courage and spoke , he lifted his persona which he hadn't done since he left for exile.
" Hello everyone, thanks for - being here, I guess,... " Tommy said nervously as if someone was gonna hurt him, he then started coughing harshly, slowly falling to his knees, Dream knelt down and gave him some food, Tommy chugging it down as if he hadn't eaten in weeks, everyone was mortified, the once over joyful and Chaotic boy now turned into a mess of a child, he didn't like the stares, they were all judging, Tommy rushed off , Dream following behind him to keep an eye on him, everyone just stared, tubbo in shock at what he had seen, his best friends fire in his heart had been blown out, was this the end of Tommy? No, it never is, it's never Tommy's end.
Tommy walked along the prime path, twiddling with his fingers, caressing his arm gently in a attempt to calm himself, he did small breathing exercises until he was calm, he has reached a small shop which seemed like a bakery, and there it was, niki working at the front, he walked over and looked around, he felt a sharp stare for Dream which made him look down, he slid some money and niki happily gave him some bread and snacks, " have a good day Tommy, " Niki said happily waving at the boy, all Tommy did was nod and wave back before running off, Dream following behind of course.
" do you want some Dream? " Tommy said as he sat down on a bench, more specifically the one next to the l'mantree, he looked at the juke box and pulled out a disc, ' chirp ' , Dream shook his head and sat down by the tree, closing his eyes under his mask and nodding his head to the sound of the music, Tommy slowly nibbled down on the piece of bread, he heard the crack of tree branches behind him and saw him, " hello tubbo, " Tommy said nonchalantly, Tubbo inhaled and exhaled before looking at Tommy in the eyes.
" hello Tommy, " Tubbo said .
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Word count; 1,085