Pain comes in different forms

3rd person POV
[ song; Lemon boy by cave town and July by Noah Cyrus ]
Tw; Manipulation, mentions of self harm (scratching and biting nails), Panic attacks ,hallucinations , abuse, gore, eye and mouth pulling.
•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•
It had approximately been 5 days since Tommy's and Tubbo's breakdown in each other's arms, Tommy kept roaming around since this was indeed his last day in L'manberg. Tommy stuffed his hands into the pockets of his hoodie, the snow falling down. It's cold, but I mean it is snow right? It doesn't matter, Tommy thought to himself as his legs made the same repetitive movement down the prime path, Dream by his side.

" you know you don't have to keep following me, dick head. " Tommy said bitterly as he snapped his head back to face Dream, Dreams smiley face mask facing him. " actually, I do. " Dream said plainly as he came to a harsh stop, making Tommy's face go from bitter to confusion. " Why? It's not like I'm gonna run away, we're not in exile anymore, Dream. " Tommy said nonchalantly. His eyes wondering from the trees that felt like giants next to him then back to dream whom was ' the god of the server '. " Tommy, I'm your friend. I just wanna keep you safe. " Dream said carefully. Scared that Tommy might let go of him and find out what was truly going on. Tommy had a guilty look splattered on his face, he pinched the bridge of his nose and let out a exaggerated sigh. " fine, I'm sorry Big D. " Tommy said in embarrassment of actually realizing what he had said to his ' friend ' , Dream snarled and kept walking. Tommy following besides him. " do not call me big D. " Was all Dream said.

" Tommy, you know, tubbo hasn't lifted exile. He doesn't care. " Dream blurted out of nowhere as soon as Tommy's bare feet hit the holy lands. Tommy turned to look at Dream who stood silently, staring down Tommy behind his mask. A grin pulling at his lips. " for a friend, you're a dick. " Tommy said. Waving his hands around in the air like a maniac. " but am i wrong? " Dream said, crossing his arms while talking. Sweat dripped from Tommy's face, falling down as quick as time. Tommy didn't wanna admit it, but he felt like Dream was right. " okay, i believe you ,Dream. " Tommy said harshly before walking into the well built church. Dream clapped his hands, his mood suddenly lifting as he followed behind Tommy. " great! Why don't you go to your little shack later? We can get going. Get ready for tomorrow. " Dream said. Tommy simply nodded, he couldn't form any words.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Tommy didn't know this yet but, he had Dream wrapped around his finger, he thought it was the other way around. But if he simply took his last life. Dream would go insane, Dream knew this., but he was confident that a ' dumb ' and ' selfish ' kid wouldn't notice. And to that,

He was right.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

The next morning came as soon as it could've. Tommy got up from his molding bed hesitantly, he stared at the clock which glared back mockingly. ' 5 am ' it read, Tommy groaned and put his face in his hands. He menacingly grabbed a towel which laid on his oak dresser.

Tommy opened the large wooden door, the door purely let out a creaking sound, Tommy hoped it didn't wake Dream up. He would have a very long morning if it did. The blonde haired boy put the white towel on the sink, allowing his hands to roam free through his hair. He took a glance at himself in the mirror. He didn't recognize himself.

The other half of his stared back. His bright blonde hair had grown into a dark blonde, almost black. Probably from all the dirt and debris from the explosions which caused his items to burn. His bright blue eyes that used to look like oceans turned gloomy, a sparkle which was once there , now gone. His arms were covered in bandages from past beatings and self harm that he believed he deserved. His face was full of scars and black stuff which he assumed was gun powder. His figure was scrawny. Not fit for his face to some extent.