Your crimson red blood

3rd person POV!
Thank you sm for 400+ reads! I appreciate each one of you. Make sure to eat and stay hydrated! :)
[song; Nobody By Mitski]

✞———————❖———————✞

Technoblade carried the tall yet frail boy through the snow, leaving a path of red liquid. The half piglin hyrbrid scurried through the woods where long and tall trees stood in mockery.

Techno fell down a hill, covering the taller male from impact by holding his head. a sharp pain sprung up his back as he hit the snow, like a snake. Nonetheless the hybrid got up and slid down the small ice pathway he had made the day before.

Tommy's breath was uneven, he would slowly let out small puffs of air which turned into small smoke in the air. But it hit technoblade, why did he care so much for someone who has wronged him? Someone whom didn't care about him?, sometimes he wishes he could be numb.

The door that held sturdy against the wall of his now repainted house flew open, letting out a small bang while doing so. Techno huffed out and dropped the boy on the sofa near the dinning room, making his way through the small hallway to the kitchen.

Techno returned to where he had left Tommy, bandages, towels and Isopropyl alcohol in hand. He bent down to his height and slowly put a tiny bit of Of the Isopropyl Alcohol onto the towel, cleaning the cuts and bruises he had gotten from his fall.

Techno swiftly wrapped the bandage around Tommy's forehead and back of the head, making sure to lower his head in order to not wake the younger boy up.

✞———————❖———————✞

Tommy woke up to light shinning at his eyes, more specifically, sunlight. His is squinted before fully opening and taking in his surroundings. It was bright outside but inside, it was dark and cold. Every object in the room looked like a threat, at least it's what the shadows made him believe. He sprung up but a sharp pain crawled up from his feet to his head, making his wings extend, Almost knocking over a vase.

" fuck! My fucking head , holy shit. " Tommy shouted, touching his head and lowering his wings which had also been badly damaged from the fall. Tommy never remembered getting up or anyone coming to his rescue. " good morning , Theseus. " a voice swam through Tommy's ear, going from one ear to the other. Tommy quickly stood up in a defensive position.

Tommy adjusted his eyes to the dark of the room and noticed it was the piglin hybrid. He sighed and stood normally, his shoulders dropping and his posture slouching. " woah there, not so nice for your caretaker. " Techno said as he fixed the vase which had almost been knocked over.

" yeah okay, pussy. What's the catch? " Tommy said, now crossing his arms in curiosity. There's no way technoblade would just take me in, Tommy thought to himself. " no catch, just,... " Technoblade tried searching for words, there was no reason to take in the big and help him. But he did anyways. " — because . " Technoblade finished after pausing for a minute or two. " just ' because '? That's the shittiest answer I've ever gotten but okay. " Tommy said lowly, but technoblade heard it. The pigling huffed and made his way to the kitchen, the winged child staying in the living room. Clueless.

" are you coming Tommy? " Technoblade asked from the kitchen that had just been cleaned. Tommy scoffed, can't believe I'm actually living with the blade, Tommy thought to himself. " yeah, on my way piss boy. " Tommy shout-whispered as he walked to the kitchen.

✞———————❖———————✞

The two boys sat in a awkward silence throughout the whole day, not exchanging any words except for when they ate. But it was mostly just ' do you want more ? ' or ' can you pass me the salt. ' . Tommy groaned at the silence, yes it was peaceful and quite amusing. It was unbearable this time. He felt like poking his eyes out, technoblade stared or shot small remarks which made Tommy want to leave right then and there. But he stayed.

Tommy got up from the wooden table, sliding the chair into the table carefully and making his way to the sink, slowly putting his hand on the faucet to turn it on and washing the dish carefully. Technoblade hummed as he finished his food, looking out the window to the snow which had been falling for almost a week.

Tommy dropped the plate.

It made a huge shattering noise which made Tommy want to scream and close his ears, the eerie sound felt all too familiar. He waited for something to hit him, he didn't know what but he knew something was going to come. Instead all he felt was liquid dropping from the sides of his feet. He had accidentally stepped on glass.

Technoblade got up and made his way to the counter, helping Tommy pick up the shattered pieces of glass from the plate. Tommy scurried and got a broom, slowly pushing the pieces into the bucket, then throwing the garbage into the trash can outside.

A burning sensation from his foot sent shivers up Tommy's body, making him flinch in the process. He walked inside and closed the door behind him. Locking it soundlessly.

" you okay? " Technoblade asked the younger as he stood in front of him, looking just a slightly bit up at him. Tommy tried to think about his answer. There were many possibilities of what could happen. Techno could laugh and tell him to deal with it or help him. But would be kind of weird and embarrassing, nonetheless Tommy replied.

" uh, no? My foot kind of hurts. " Tommy said softly, techno nodded and made his way to some cabinets, shrinking down to a crouching position and grabbing necessities to help Tommy and his injury.

" technoblade helping someone? Weird champ. " Tommy said jokingly as he made his way to the couch, sitting down and examining his foot. But to no surprise, there was a shard of glass and blood pooling out the cut.

" heh?! " techno let out a sound which Tommy could tell was pretty much a shocking one, but Tommy laughed. It was the realest laugh he's had ever since he had been exiled.

✞———————❖———————✞

Word count: 1,047