He may be keeping an eye on you, but so am i.

3rd person POV
[song; freaks by surf curse ]

Warning; Nightmares, Night terrors, Gore, explicit depictions of injuries, panic attacks (minor) and anxiety.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

The blood rushed through Tommy's body as he ran through the forest, his breathing becoming more uneven and more uneven with every step he took. He looked behind himself to see a figure chase after him, getting faster by the minute. Tommy quickly turned his head, he had accidentally gotten to a dead end. The figure almost behind him. So he took the chance and fell off the cliff, his body slowly plummeting to the snow below.

It took him a while before his body had been affected. A wound gushed open in his stomach, making blood rush out like the Mississippi River. He coughed out, blood trailing the air that he had exhaled. The wound felt as if it got bigger as time went on, making more and more blood rush out. It's as if he had a sword plunged in inside of him, just like his brother had once. Before he died.

The tall figure plummeted down, but before it could make impact, Tommy woke up.

His breathing was heavy, making it harder and harder to breathe as it didn't seem to stop. His clothes were drenched in sweat, making it feel like it really was blood from his nightmare, or night terror. He slowly peeled himself off the bed, his clothes sticking to both him and the white colored sheets.

" fuck, " Tommy swore as he brought up his hands to his face, trying to make sure he was real and this wasn't just another nightmare. He slowly got his breath to become steady, putting his hands on his eyes.

A slow creaking sound was made as he stood up and walked through his room, making him panic as if he had woken up anyone. He slowly made himself towards the window which sat restlessly on the wall.

He opened the window, making a fresh wave of air hit his warm skin lightly, making him flinch at the sudden cold feeling. He exhaled and inhaled. His face was now more visible from the rays of moonlight which lit up his face perfectly.

The blonde boy stared at his hands, his scars were way more visible now. Both mental,physical, and emotional . He's always avoided the topic of mental health or health in general, it made him feel like a big man. But deep inside he knew he couldn't for long. He realized that at some point it would catch up to him, but that point was coming closer and closer. Maybe too close.

Tommy heard the noise of creaking coming from his door, making his head switch over from the moon to the now half opened door. Technoblade stood by the door way, making Tommy jump in terror since the hyrbrid piglin looked almost like a serial killer.

" woah, what are you doing up? It's 4 am. " Techno asked in his usual monotone voice, making Tommy calm down. 'Same old techno' the teenager thought to himself.

" just, couldn't sleep I guess. " Tommy told techno, but his tone made it seem that he wasn't only trying to convince techno but also himself. Did he really have trouble sleeping? Or was he just scared to sleep?

" well, get some rest. You're helping me out later today. " Techno said carelessly, closing his eyes and pinching the bridge of his own nose.

" huh?! How come?! " The blonde screeched out in disbelief, totally forgetting the situation he was in. " maybe because you live IN MY HOUSE? " The pigling hybrid suggested, but it was more of a statement. Which was overall true.