Its cold and you're not by my side

3rd Person POV

Tw; hurt with comfort and Abandonment.
[song; I'll die anyway by girl in red]

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

He touched the molding dark walls that were once unsettlingly big and a shiny white, the now almost unrecognizable White House was torn apart over the years and explosions that seemed to have the biggest effect on it.

Tubbo's hands was discarded from its normal placing, looking out at the now large hole filled with shiny blue waters that was once filled with beautiful grass and peaceful land. The obsidian walls that once stood tall, surrounding the revamping nation had been taken down by dream once tommy had been forcefully kicked out of the smp a few months prior to the present.

The smp was quiet, too quiet to even remember there was a war happening just months prior to now. It was peaceful, but it had a cost, they had lost a crucial person of the smp. Not only that but tubbo had lost a friend that was almost like a brother, he had chosen a crater over his brother.

He sighed, his feet dragged behind himself as he made his way through the grassy fields, mounting onto a small wooden bridge he had built to make his way across the crater. The small bridge swung unsteadily, making the young male grip onto the sides of it. His knuckles almost turned white.

" tubbo? " A voice yelled out, the brunette male looked up once he had dismounted the shaky bridge. His rough hands that barely matched his body shook the hair on top of his eyes away so he could get a clear look of who was calling him, ranboo.

" oh, hello, ranboo. What's up? " The ram asked, taking his hand away from his face as he let his brown hair drop, covering his eyes as well as a part of a scar on his face he had gotten from the festival. " nothing! Just bored I guess, it's eerily quiet here. " Ranboo nudged as he raised his hand, bringing it to the back of his neck and rubbing it.

Tubbo nodded in agreement, the smp had been quiet for a while, it was unusual yet expected after the Tommy visit, it left some people shook and with questions. Tubbo being one of them. " why don't you walk with me then big man? " Tubbo asked, smiling at his words. his hair began to blow as the wind picked up, the trees leafs rumbling and coming undone.

" I don't see why not. " ranboo said softly, his body trembling slightly at the wind picking up. The two adolescents walked through the small nation, looking at the fresh blue waters. The brown haired male slowly made his way out the nations borders, going to the prime path which Tommy once loved dearly; his memories remaining intact with the path.

The multi colored male followed behind, purple particles surrounding him as time went on. Tubbo came to a halt, the portal, the swirls and particles that bounced of it seemed oddly entrancing. " Tubbo? You okay? " was all ranboo could say, it wasn't out of the usual for Tubbo to zone out at random moments, it has become regular since Tommy's leave.

" yeah I'm fine, maybe we can.. maybe we can go visit Tommy in exile? " Tubbo said slowly, he seemed hesitant, since Tommy had left they hadn't spoken. Specially because of their fight. Ranboo smiled softly, nodding at the words that came out the older's mouth. The ram hybrid went in first, it felt nauseated, his body felt like it could break from the inside at any moment, but for a moment it all stopped.

Before he knew it, they were in the nether, the feeling of needing to throw up had gone away in almost a second. The two males walked through the fiery place, a replica of hell. The enderman hybrid looked around for any sing of life, he had visited Tommy before, he would usually stay here cause it was much warmer than exile. " tubbo, something seems off here. " Ranboo said as he squinted his eyebrows in displeasure, the brunette turned his head to ranboo, stopping in his tracks. " what are you talking about? " He asked, a knot in his stomach began to grow, the feeling of worry took over his mind, thoughts piling in like snow.

" he usually stays in the nether— maybe I'm just over thinking. " The multi colored male said , rubbing the bridge of his nose and temples, trying to keep some sense of hope close to him. Tubbo nodded , the pace on his walk started to speed up as the knot in his stomach became greater and greater. He knew when something was wrong, he knew he had to trust his gut, it had happened before. The two stumbled upon a almost destroyed portal, the place surrounding it were just bricks that were almost completely broken from the ghast.

The ram slowly shifted his eyes towards the sign that was near the portal, he removed the thick hair on top of his eyes as he read what had been written on it. ' logstedshire! ' it read, a blue hand print had been stamped onto it. Tubbo shook his head, finally gaining the courage and stepping into the purple portal, ranboo following behind him.

The feeling came back, the need to vomit or the feeling of his bones shrinking as he traveled from place to place. The feeling left once again once he had made it to his destination, a land that was filled with holes. He slowly walked through the path, peeking his head out through any wall he saw, there was no sign of life, no sign of Tommy.

The small town had been blown up, the only remembrance of life was a small house, seemingly built by Tommy and ghostbur, a prime log still sitting strongly. The brunette looked everywhere, yelling for Tommy, hoping he was still alive. He had already lost him once and couldn't lose him again. It felt like a nightmare, a nightmare where it felt too realistic to even be considered one.

" tubbo— I don't think he's here. " Ranboo spoke up, holding tubbos shoulders as a way to calm down the hybrid, his vision felt blurry, like he was losing his sense. He shook, his entire body trembled as he figured out his beloved friend was nowhere to be seen. Hot tears streamed down his face, he was never a crier, he never saw a reason to cry. But in this moment, he couldn't stop the tears. He didn't know why he was crying.

" can I cry? " He asked politely as if he wasn't allowed to have any emotions.

' boys don't cry. ' that sentence repeated itself in his mind, the cruel words of a once tyrant, a person he once called dad , a person who had gone insane and lost all his sense.

" of course you can. " Ranboo said as he turned tubbo around, bending down and hugging him. The rams eyes widened before slowly dropping and closing, his arms draped around ranboos neck, letting the hot tears fall down his scarred face.

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Wc; 1,189