Time changes people

3rd person POV, mostly follows Tommy and Sam
< listen to snow by Ricky Montgomery >
TW; contains Suicide mentions, Angst ( a lot ) , manipulation, etc
⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
Tubbo sat beside Tommy, Dream glaring at the two young kids from the sidelines, tears crawled up tubbo's eyes like monsters under your bed that you used to believe were there, but in real life, monsters are real, they're always there, like dream.
" I'm— I'm sorry , Tommy. " Tubbo said in a hushed voice, looking down at his hands, not wanting to face his best friend, he didn't even know if he could call him that anymore, after all he did exile his own best friend, which was almost like family.
" are you , are you really sorry? Or are you just feeling the guilt now? Because, after all, you never visited me. " Tommy said calmly, raising his head and closing his eyes, it's almost as if it meant nothing at all to him.
" Of course I do! Tommy, you're my best friend! " Tubbo said, looking straight at the man that was rather a spiteful ball of energy, Tommy lowered his head and stared at the older yet shorter boy and sighed , staring at Dream who simply nodded, then staring right back.
" then why would you exile me, am I gonna end up like Theseus? Are you gonna be the one to kill me , tubbo? " Tommy said plainly, Tubbo stared in shock, tears threatening to fall at the peaks of his eyes, he stood up and stared at the younger boy who's hair turned a dirty blonde from his exile.
" BECAUSE YOU WERE A LIABILITY TOMMY, I WOULD NEVER KILL YOU, BUT— " Tubbo said before being cut off, " But? But you got bored? What is it tubbo? " Tommy said simply, but glaring, tubbo knew he was sad, but nothing was coming out, tears fell down his eyes.
" but if I have to for the safeness of this country I—I would, " Tubbo said, looking  away.
Tommy stared and laughed, tubbo looked right back, he stared at the younger In shock, tears pooled down tommy's eyes and he kept laughing as he stepped closer, he stopped laughing as soon as he got to arms lengths from tubbo, he clenched his fist and stared him down.
" REALLY? CAUSE A FUCKING COUNTRY THAT HAS BEEN DESTROYED MULTIPLE TIMES BY TYRANTS IS WAY MORE IMPORTANT TO YOU OVER ME? YOUR BESTFRIEND, WE ARE LIKE BROTHERS, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. " Tommy screamed at tubbo, enough to make people stare, the once annoying yet kind boy who once screamed in happiness now screaming in rage at his ' best friend ' , Tubbo backed away, but Tommy wasn't done, as more people came he kept screaming.
" YOU NEVER CAME— YOU DIDNT BOTHER TO CHECK UP ON ME, NONE OF YOU DID, ALL OF YOU ARE— ARE FULL OF SHIT, IF YOU CAME YOU FUCKING MOCKED ME, IM TIRED. " Tommy said, stuttering over his own words as his eyes became a streaming river, tubbo was crying himself , niki and jack were holding back grins , they were happy that he felt pain, they thought he deserved it.
" you— I WAS NEVER INVITED. " Tubbo screamed back.
" SO YOU NEED TO BE INVITED TO VISIT YOUR BEST FRIEND? YOURE SUCH A BITCH, YOU'RE SO LUCKY I DIDNT STEP OFF THAT DAMN TOWER— " Tommy cut himself off as his eyes went wide, he looked around and held onto his ' your Tubbo ' compass for any feeling of comfort, tubbo tried to reach a hand out for Tommy, knowing what Tommy meant, Tommy was enraged and flicked the hand away, now looking away from the crowd who was somewhat horrified and in shock, he stared at Dream, Dream opened his arms and Tommy went running back, hugging the only ' guardian figure ' he had left, " Dream is my friend, he's always — he's always there for me, unlike you all. " Tommy said , pain ruling on his tongue as tears rushed down his cheeks, " Tommy, what if we go to l'manberg? Would you like to see it again? It's been a while. " Dream said carefully, but venom rolled on his tongue, everyone but Tommy noticed, Dream caressed Tommy's hair in a attempted to calm him, which surprisingly worked, they slowly walked away, Dream just glared behind his mask.
Tubbo had run off in tears, Sam and puffy stared, they had a similar plan in mind, why not help the two traumatized kids? Sam was enraged, at the moment at least, a manipulated kid who was almost driven to suicide and torn away from human kind by his so called ' best friend ' and a kid who had been raised by a tyrant and didn't know the differences from right and wrong, he had a duty, he was gonna try and help the kids with everything, but he had to be rational, unlike the other adults in this server, but then again, Tommy, Tommy was still in exile and his situation was harder since he did base off everything out of pity , Sam sighed and sat down on a small space of concrete, puffy smiled and rubbed his back , trying to comfort him.
" I really wanna punch philza and Dream right now. " Sam said, rubbing the bridge of his nose and closing his eyes, Puffy was taken back a little but nodded in agreement.
Sam got up and glared at niki and jack them walking away, puffy walked behind him, trying to hold him back, getting the wrong idea, how couldn't she? Her friend looked like he was going to kill someone.
" what are you doing? I'm going to get some info about Tommy so I can help— " The creeper hybrid said whilst turning at the ram hybrid, she let go of her friends shoulder and stared in embarrassment.
" oh — " she said simply, before walking away and hiding her face.
Tommy stood over the edge of the small whole in l'manberg which was covered by water to hide the explosion, he sighed as he sat on the snow, flinching at the slightest as his warm body connected with the cold snow.
" does this remind you of anything ,Tommy? " Dream said, a hint of care playing at his words, which was just enough for Tommy to believe him, even if it did give him flashbacks to that horrible night, it was enough for him.
" yeah, maybe that day in the snow, can't remember which anymore, maybe the tower one, the snow was pretty, maybe falling in it wouldn't be such a bad idea... " Tommy said as he trailed off, Dream sighed and sat next to him, giving him another coat and looked down at the river which they were just above of.
" it's not your time to die Tommy, not yet. " Dream said truthfully, refusing to meet the younger boys eyes.
" it's never my time to die, is it? " Tommy said smiling, his eyes were clearly glossy but he held his emotions back, staring up to the cloudy sky which just rained small particles which people called snow , then looked back down at the icy water.
They sat there in comfortable silence, a smile tugged at Tommy's lips, the thought of death was rather amusing to him.
⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
Word count; 1,200