Youre as cold as ice

3rd person POV
Tw; none today! Just fluff :)  [ all platonic. ]

[ song; Runaway By Aurora ]

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Tommy felt a slight bulge on his lower abdomen, making his eyes flutter open from the past of restless sleep. Once he adjusted to the scenery and light he took a look at the person carrying him.

It was technoblade, he breathed out in relief, moving around to make himself more comfortable. Technoblade kept walking towards his retirement home, a almost knocked out Tommy on his left shoulder.

Tommy watched below himself as a path of dark oozing blood followed them, most likely coming from Tommy's back. Technoblade came to a holt, stopping to open the big wooden door which led to the inside of the retirement home. Tommy slowly and carefully lifted his head up , unbelievable pain striking his back as soon as he did.

Tommy grunted, making techno aware of his now awaken presence.
" hello, Tommy. " The piglin whom was now in his human form said in his regular monotonous voice. " hello , blade. Put me down big man. " Tommy asked almost selfishly, technoblade merely sighed and kept walking to a closed off room, revealing it to be some sort of medical assistance room.

Technoblade plopped Tommy down, making Tommy almost ache in pain.
" would you please stay there , Tommy? " Technoblade asked as he walked over to one of the cup boards, opening it and grabbing equipment to care for the younger.

" you could've at least put me down more gently. " Tommy sighed as he sat up on the almost medical bed, well it could be one of it was tidied up. The blade simply groaned in understanding, the younger with darkened blonde hair looked around the room, trying to find ways to distract himself.

" don't pull that shit again, kid. " Technoblade said gently as he walked back over to Tommy, kneeling down in front of him and putting the equipment next to the boy.

" can you tell me where the wound is? " The piglin hybrid asked in his monotonous voice , Tommy pointed as his back and turned around so techno could see the damage. " ah, it's not too bad. " The piglin said carefully, but he was lying. The cut looked almost infected, and there was a bunch of dried blood as well as new blood spilling out.

" now Tommy, this will hurt a bit. " the man with long rose gold hair said sternfully as he sucked in a breath and poured the hydrogen peroxide into a towelette then pressing it on the slightly infected wound on Tommy's back. " FUCKING BITCH! " Tommy scowled out in pain as he felt the liquid hit his wound, making it feel like a soft fire. " that's only because it's infected, just hang on for a bit . " Techno added as he kept dousing the wound with the towelette.

After a while technoblade grabbed the medicated kit which was besides Tommy, opening it and grabbing what he needed which was bandages and a tweezer." Tommy, I'm just gonna take a few splinters out the wound. " He said softly, Tommy nodded and held his knees in comfort.

Technoblade scotched up close to the wound and Tommy's body, almost wrapping the younger.
The bright light from the bulbs in the room hit Tommy, making it easier for techno to get a hold of the splinters and get them out painlessly.

" shit! Blade! " Tommy screeched out as the last splinter was being pulled, making him sigh in relief. Technoblade grabbed the khaki colored bandage, unwrapping half of it and cutting it out, hoping it was the right measure for Tommy's body.

" take off your shirt. " the older male asked as he grabbed two pins and put up his long hair, not wanting it to get in the way. " what the hell? " Tommy said rapidly, flustered at the embarrassing demand. " just do it , we're both guys and I'm trying to help you. I'm not Niki or something. " Technoblade asked once more as he put on of his hands on his hips, this time Tommy obliged.

Carefully the younger stripped his white and red shirt which had been dirty and torn from past incidents. " fine, bitch . " Tommy said once more rolling his eyes, he adjusted himself and lifted his harms, letting technoblade wrap him in bandages from the bottom of his abdomen till his shoulder.

" there, why don't you go to your room? I'll make food or something. " Technoblade asked as he removed the clips from his hair and washed his hands in a sink near by. Tommy barely nodded and headed off to the room, closing and locking the door behind him.

The older sighed as he ran his hands through his long and thick rose gold hair, leaning against the wooden counter of the sink. He mentally face palmed as he remembered that the window in Tommy's room had been previously broken from tommy's escape.

Techno blades feet clanked on the ground from his heave armor and cloak, he knocked on Tommy's door. The door slightly opened, revealing a tired boy who seemed to just have awoken.

" do you want to sleep in the living room for tonight? I'll probably fix the window later . " Technoblade asked as he removed his armor and put it into his inventory. " fine, but I better have some blankets. " Tommy said quickly as he grabbed 2 blankets and a pillow. The two walked through the dim lit hallway, the younger swaying from side to side in tiredness.

" okay, what do you want to eat?— " Technoblade originally asked but had soon found out that Tommy had fallen asleep on the couch by that point, a bunch of blankets draped over him.

Technoblade sighed and smiled to himself as he took off his cloak and put it in the one person couch, leaving himself in a white fluffy blouse, a corset and brown legging like pants.

Technoblade hummed throughout the kitchen as he made himself hot chocolate to warm himself down from the cold of his house.

The piglin hybrid slowly rose the mug of hot chocolate to his face, taking a sip while leaning on the counter. He placed the mug down next to him and stared at the kid on his couch. Making sure to keep an eye on him.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯
Word count; 1,044