This is like a dream, no, a nightmare.

3rd Person POV
[song: devil town by CaveTown]

Tw; Panic attacks,Flashbacks, mentions of manipulation and mentions of homicide.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

Tommy's coat swiped on the ground like a broom, making little to no noises as it went from room to room behind him.

Techno watched as Tommy approached the door, opening it then closing it once he was inside the dim lighted room. He huffed out, his breath turning into smoke clouds from the cold.

The blade walked through his hallways which had been colored a dark yellow since the last time Tommy had visited him. The walls felt like they were caving in on the piglin, maybe because of his upper body or all the weapons he had on himself, for protection, of course.

The piglin opened the door to his bedroom, the door making a soft creaking noise notifying whoever was in the house that he was in his room due to the almost non existent noise cancellation. The hybrid slowly took of his coat, slipping it off of one arm to the other and dropping it on the chair near by.

A soft knocking of wood could be heard throughout the house, techno's pig like ears perked up at the sudden noise of knocking. He wasn't expecting any visitors. His long and wavy strawberry pink hair fell down from its original ponytail, going all the way doing to his waist. The piglin made his way back to his door, which once again made a small creaking noise.

" coming , I'm coming! " Technoblade yelled as the knocking got louder and repetitive, he cracked his knuckles and rolled his eyes. Probably just another villager or philza.

The semi tall hybrid opened the door, revealing a masked man wearing green, an axe hanging over his shoulder, swinging from side to side with the wind. Technoblades eyes widened. Tommy, that was all he could think of, how Tommy was running from the man.

He quickly regained his posture and looked up at the slightly taller man. " hello, Dream. " Technoblade said in his usual monotone voice, Dream smiled under his mask and bowed softly. " hello, blade . " The masked man said painfully slow, taking up more than just enough time for techno to make food.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

Tommy rummaged through his bags which he had dropped in the room unconventionally and without care just a few days ago. He sighed and stared up at the ceiling, not bothering to continue searching for the bags.

The young blonde boy glanced out the window, not being surprised to see snow falling from each angle he looked at, it's always been like this.

The sound of a door opening and shutting filled the silence, Tommy thought it was techno going to the kitchen once again. But then a door opened once again, chatter broke out like ants.

Tommy peaked his head through the small gap between the door and the door frame, searching for the entrance of the creaky retirement home. The walls were insipid, they almost looked like they were breaking apart. Tommy stared at the end of the hallway, which is where he found Technoblade talking to a shadowed figure.

Tommy opened the door at a 40 degree angle, just enough for him to wiggle himself through the small gap to get a hold of what they were talking about.