My New Bubble Prison Cell

Frazel because there so dam cute, and also Hazel POV! I was really excited to write this, so I hope you like it! Anyway, I do not own any of the art or characters that appear in this fanfic! Please tell me if there are any typos or mistakes! I hope you like this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hazel POV

Hazel woke up groggily, her eyelids heavy, not remembering where she was. 

“Wha-” she said, not even finishing her word before it all suddenly slapped back at her. They were on the docks, Will was talking to Kevin, and then she was dragged underwater by a black tentacle. 

She held down her scream as her eyes shot open. She looked at her surroundings and realised she was in some sort of sphere underwater. 

Wait.

Underwater? Then how could she breathe? Was she in some sort of air bubble or something?

She looked outside of the bubble to see she was in an underwater cave, the floor was littered in bones, making Hazel gag, shiver and yelp quietly all at once. The walls of the cave were covered in cracks and dents.

She turned around and almost fainted when she saw something staring at her. There, not even five feet away from her bubble was a boy who looked no older than she was. The only thing that ensured her that he was not entirely human was the tentacles that came from his lower half rather than legs. He had long, feathery black hair, pale skin that had an olive undertone. His upper body was bare, showing a skinny, but well muscled frame. His eyes were tinting red, and Hazel had a feeling that wasn’t a good thing.

Suddenly, snapping Hazel out of her thoughts, was a low, growling sound. The boy, who she assumed was the sea monster, didn’t seem to make the sound.

“Wha-what was that?” She stammered, not entirely sure if he could even hear her through the bubble.

The boy’s eyes turned a brighter, yet more frightening red as he glared at Hazel. “I’m very hungry.”

Hazel gulped. She really didn’t want to die. The boy swam around Hazel’s bubble eyeing her greedily. He licked his lips, his fangs showing. 

Well I’m not going without a fight, she told herself.

The boy’s stomach growled once more, this time louder and angrier, if that’s possible. She decided if she kept him talking, she had a better chance at surviving. 

“So, is this what you do with all your, um, food?” Hazel asked nervously. 

“No. They don’t get a bubble. They don’t have time to speak,” the boy said. His eyes were still blazing. 

Hazel was now scared and confused. Why did she have a bubble? More importantly, was he going to eat her?

“I’m not going to eat you,” he said as if reading her mind. “I have something else planned.”

He said, brushing the surface of her bubble with his hand. 

“M-my friends will come for me!” Hazel announced, trying to hold on to the sliver of bravery she had left. 

The boy cocked his head sideways, and looked at her with confusion. The red in his eyes dimmed. “You still have hope?”

Why wouldn’t she? “Yes..?” 

“How odd,” the boy said, looking somewhat intrigued. He then swam out of the cave, leaving Hazel alone in a dark cave inside her bubble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I loved writing this one, and I hope you guys enjoyed reading it!