You Were Not Invited To This Kidnapping

Wow, I honestly didn't think my story would last this long but I'm really glad it did. This chapter is kind of crappy but I hope you enjoy it! I don't own any characters or art.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will POV

Will watched as Nico swam out of the cave. He let out a sigh and sat back down in his bubble. He knew it. Nico wasn’t a monster. Probably something else was going on.

But what?

Why did he need them to stay? Why did he heal them? All these thoughts ran through Will’s head like wind, always there but impossible to focus on for too long.

“Hey, are you guys awake?” Will called out to his friends.

He saw Percy’s eye flutter open as he yawned. “Now I am,” he blinked, and looked around, then sighing loudly. “We’re still here? Dam it.”

“Yeah…” Will said.

“Where’d the monster go?” Percy asked, sitting up a little straighter.

Will winced at the word “monster”. “He just left. I actually had a conversation with him.”

“And you didn’t die? You should get an award or something.”

“He isn’t that bad,” Will said, shrugging his shoulders.

“Dude, he’s a monster. And a murderer not to mention,” Percy told him, raising an eyebrow.

Will put his head in his head, “But he’s not! He told me that it isn’t entirely him who's doing those things! Like, I bet someone’s controlling him or something! He said he might even let us go!”

Percy gave Will a look like, “Oh, you poor child”. He said, “He was probably lying to you, Will. Why would he let us go? He literally almost killed us last night!”

“But he didn’t! He healed us, to! Check for yourself!”

Percy stood up, looking surprised as he rolled his shoulders, shaking out each of his limbs.

“Maybe I’m just a quick healer?”

Will huffed in exasperation. “Seriously Percy? Is it really that hard to see that boy is probably more than just some bloodthirsty monster?”

“Well I’m so sorry that he’s the reason we’re stuck down here, probably never going to see our families again! And if I die, my mom’s going to kill me. So will Annabeth. Will, you forget that he feeds off human flesh! So I’m sorry for being weary to the idea that he might not want to kill us!”

Will glared at Percy, but said nothing. Will knew he had a point, but he also knew there was more to Nico than what he had originally thought. There was pain, suffering, brokenness, but most of all, that little glimmer of hope that sparked in his eyes.

“Where- oh.” Said a voice to Will’s left. He looked over to see Cecil and the rest of them waking up, groggy but better than last night.

“Where’d the monster go?” Annabeth asked.

“Out. He left a little bit ago,” Will said, still frustrated with Percy.

“So should we start planning an escape or what?” Piper asked, standing up, stretching out her back until it popped.

“Escape. So, I’m thinking that these are still bubbles. If we apply enough pressure, they might pop and we can get up to the surface…” Annabeth said, sprouting out ideas by the minute, with the occasional in-put of someone else.

Will tuned her out. Yes, he wanted to get out, but his mind was set on proving the monster wasn’t just a monster; but a boy. He knew it, he just simply did. While his friends spoke, Will focused on his own ideas until he heard rustling outside of the cave.

Was it Nico? Will hoped it was.

He turned around to peek outside the entrance of the cave, only to see a frightening creature that most definitely wasn’t Nico. It looked female, and she was gorgeous, sure, but the cynical gleam in it’s eyes made Will shiver to the bone. It was very much not human either. It had sickly blue skin, like it was stuck in a freezer all it’s life, it’s fingertips were sharpened to the point where it could cut through rock. It’s eyes were a disturbingly bright yet scummy yellow. It smiled, and Will could see it’s rows of razor-like teeth.

The worst was the single tentacle that stood in place of it’s legs. Unlike Nico, this monster’s tentacle looked like an eel’s, slimy, slim, and deadly.

From the silence of the others, Will could guess the others saw it too.

“What pretty prey lingering about the Ocean floor. All of you so well muscled, so strong, I’m guessing,” the creature smiled, twirling it’s finger in it’s flowing black hair. Will saw the other boy’s eyes glaze over, and he wondered why.

The monster swam over to Jason’s bubbled, trying to look attractive as it sauntered over to him. “A handsome, one aren’t you? So delicious I could just eat you up,” it giggled. Jason’s mouth fell open as he made no movement to stop the monster’s advance on him.

“Jason! What are you doing?!” Piper screeched from her bubble.

“Shut it, girl!” it hissed, snarling at Piper, then turning her attention back to her prey. “Now, would you like to come with me, dear? I could show you something you’ll never forget. I could have dinner, ah yes. Romantic isn’t it?”

Will watched horrified as Jason nodded. The other boys seemed to be in the same enchantment.

“What are you doing to them!?” Annabeth yelled, giving a glare that could rival the monster’s.

“I just want a taste,” it said, fluttering it’s lashes, making eyes at all the boys, including Will.

Will, to put it shortly, internally threw up at the attempt of seducing him, and apparently the creature noticed. She swam over to Will’s bubble, swaying her hips in a way that made Will want to gag.

“Well aren’t you a snack. So pretty,” she said, rubbing hand against Will’s bubble.

“Back off, you slut!” Will yelled, scooting as far away as his mini-prison would let him.

The monster’s eyes gleamed in an angry way for a second. “Oh, sweetie, I just want you to have dinner with you. I simply know it will taste delightful,” it said, licking it’s lips.

“I SAID BACK OFF!” Will yelled.

“How dare you?” the monster sneered, not even trying to hide it’s anger. “How foolish of you to defy me! I will now kill you. Watching your blood draw out of your neck, squeezing the life out of your crushed skull.”

Will gulped, and just as the monster pounced onto Will’s bubble, something, or someone else crashed into it.

Will breathed, relief and happiness filling his lungs, “Nico.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks again for reading, and I hoped you liked it!