Chapter 11

After the Trouble the Khaos brigade caused Y/N and Koneko were given some land in the overworld by the devils as to mend what happened years ago.

Y/N Was known all over the world for single handedly taking out over 87% over the Brigades forces and then dealing with Ophis, Sadly both Issei and Vali passed away after their battle.

Y/N Later found a way to remove evil pieces and proceeded to remove Koneko's Piece and later that Night Koneko Rewarded him with intimacy.

9 Months later a Kid was born a hybrid of A Neko And A N/A

Present time#

We See and Older Y/N and an Older Koneko sitting on a balcony overlooking a peaceful body of water holding each other close.

Y/N: You know Shirone I didn't know if i was ever going to able to do this with you.

Koneko: Why is that Y/N?

Y/N: The Odds Were Never is our Favour but now they forever will be, Our family will bring peace our family name shall bring unity for all races, Tomorrow I will reveal to the world the powers the supernatural have and show humans to not be afraid but to look forward to working together and getting rid Of all the High class, low class bullshit it is why I decided to wipe out and body that was like riser It was the lesser of the two evils....But I still feel empty, I feel as though there is something missing, Something like an explanation is missing, But with you here all my worrys go away.

Koneko: I feel the same way Y/N, By the way I know you say your Human but is that what you really are?~

Y/N: Hehe....Well Im a H-

Before he could say anything else he woke up with a start and shuck his head and stated.

Y/N: What a bizarre dream...

Shirone:*Putting her head on his shoulder* Maybe it was a nightmare....

Y/N: Yeah it was a horrible ending...

Koneko looked up towards the H/C male and gave him a confused look.

Shirone: Ending to what?

Y/N: I have no clue.

Koneko blushed and asked.

Shirone: Was i in it?

Y/N blushes and says.

Y/N: Y-Yeah..

Koneko got really close to him, Leaning  against his chest holding his hand towards her own chest blushing madly.

Shirone: W-

Before she could finish her sentence they were rudely interrupted by the group they came to the mountain mansion with, Rias and the rest of her peerage.

Rias: Koneko, Y/N if you are both done with your....project could you come and watch Issei test his own abilities*In her mind* Then that will show you Y/N, That Issei will destroy you, if you don't bow to me!*

Y/N Looks towards Koneko who nods he then proceeds to stand up and nod towards the group indicating for them to show the way.

Rias: Great lets go.

Timeskip+

Rias: Issei lets see how far you can boost, Kiba...

Kiba: Yes president.

Issei: Ok Rias!

Ddraig: BOOST! BOOST! BOOST! BOOST!

Ddraig+Issei: DRAGON SHOT!

The green hued blast flew towards a small mountain, once it reached it's desired location it resulted in the destruction of the miniature mountain.

Everybody par Y/N And koneko were shocked kiba was lucky enough to get out of the way in time.

Kiba: Wow...

Asia: Amazing...

Akeno: Impressive...

Rias: Only the best from MY pawn...

Koneko: Less then Impressive...

Y/N: Pathetic, Let me show you how it's done....

Rias glared towards the E/C male.

Rias: LIKE YOU CAN DO ANY BETT-

Before she could say anything else Y/N took a loose stance and put out his hands towards a much larger mountain and then closed his hand into a fist as the mountain gets compacted into a tiny spec capable of mass destruction.

Y/N turns towards Rias and her peerage.

Y/N: Do you know how much pressure is in this little ball hmmm?

Everybody was shocked and nobody could squeak out an answer.

Y/N: Don't know hmmmm? Lets just say i was to force you to consume this little ball do you know what would happen? no....well lets see.

He said as he trough the ball up into the air, Once he released his hold on it  all clouds in the sky were instantly cleared as a shockwave was released from the small ball.

Y/N: You see it would have been very bloody...

( I was planning on researching what would happen if you were to sme how copress a mountain into a tiny ball but i am way to tired to bother)

Y/N: Now go and d what ever you want i'm going to test these powers out more, Come Shirone.

Koneko smiled and walked to Y/N and hooked her arm with his.