Chapter 8

Y/N Pov

Im sitting in the ORC Which is empty because Koneko and the rest went training, I was getting my gear ready because i have A New target The leader of the fallen angels Azazel for the attempt of taking Twilight Healing and many other Crimes that he indirectly committed.

3 RD Person Pov

We see Y/N Leaving the club house to go after his target currently Y/N is wearing a new mask that only covers the lower part of his face and a full black gi, He is equipped with his sword.

Timeskip No Jutsu!

Y/N Pov 

Jumping roof to roof is a good way to get around but anyway im currently on the roof of the building my target is in.

Y/N: Right so my Target is Azazel Leader Of the fallen angels he has 6 Pairs of wings and is on par with a Satan-Class Devil and will only be here for a bit longer.

Y/N: Maybe this will be fun!

3 Rd person Pov

Y/N crawled trough one of the sky lights.

Y/N: Which room would he be in? So If im right there should be around 6 rooms between 2 floors and there should be about 12 fallen angels on this floor and about 6 down below so im guessing he is on this floor.

Y/N started heading down the hall when suddenly a door opened so he quickly jumps into the shadows so he won't be seen. He could easily take them out but they are not his targets....yet.Out walked two fallen angels.

F.A=Fallen Angel

F.A 1: Did you hear that a warehouse full of Rouge devils that were working together got wiped out by so unknown group.

F.A 2: Mmmm yeah i heard i also heard that Raynare was planning on doing something stupid without Azazel giving permission.

F.A 1: Well that's not going to turn out well for her.

Y/N: Interesting.

Y/N Mumbled to himself.

F.A 1: Anyway im going to go check on Azazel.

F.A 2: Cool.

Y/N Pov

Well that's convenient. As the two Fallen go different I went to follow the one the was heading Azazel Location. After a minute of following him we came across a room that said office on the door.

I may be an experienced Assassin but im convinced im blind how did i miss the fact that it said office I already walked past this one but anyway.

I stayed behind the corner waiting for the fallen to knock on the door so I can knock him out.

As Azazel answered the door I slowly crept up on him.

F.A 1: Azazel Do you need anythin-

BONK Another one bites the dust.....Keep your head in the game Y/N

Azazel's Pov

As I opened the door I was greeted by one of my guards.

Guard: Azazel Do you need anythin-

As he was about to finish his sentence he was bonked on the back of the head and knocked out as he fell to the floor I looked behind him and seen somebody in all black with a mask on.

Before I could react there was a blade to my neck and I was suddenly struck at the side of my neck.

I tried to use my magic but I couldn't my eyes widen in fear.

Azazel: Wha-

???: Hello Azazel,Now before you say anything all you need to know is if you listen to my questions and answer truthfully then you might live.

Azazel: Wh..who Are you?

???: I will tell you next time we meet well that is if you survive tonight.

Azazel: Ok ok.

???: Good now sit down.

I did as he said and sat down while he sat across from me.

???: Now first things first your magic will be active in about an hour or so.

Azazel: Ok.

???: Alright so first question Did you know that a Group of Fallen angels were operating in Gremory Territory?

Azazel: Not up until recently no.

???: Right next question, Did you order them to kill A sacred gear user and extract another?

Azazel: Of course not I have an interest in sacred gears I don't collect them and I rather not kill innocent people.

???: Now i remember you are my favourite Faction leader, You're honest.

Azazel: Thanks I guess.

???:Hmmm

Azazel: Wait what are you.

???: Oh im human.

Azazel: Wait what!

???: Anyway I must be off have a good day Azazel of and keep an eye on  Kokabiel I have a feeling he will go rouge.

Azazel: I noticed myself.

???: Oh and also Keep an eye on Vali I have a bad feeling about I know you don't know me but you need to trust me.

Azazel: I will take your word for it, Why don't you work for me? you can help me keep the fallen in line.

???: While that would be good fun I already have a pact with The current Satan but let me make it clear I do not work for him In fact im planning on attending a the next meeting between the factions when ever that may be.

Azazel: Ok So why do you have a pact with one faction?

???: Well to operate In "their" territory and because I Needed to be in that area.

Azazel: Make sense.

???: Well it was a nice chat but i must be off have a nice day.

3 Rd Person Pov

Timeskip+

As Y/N left and made his way to where the rest were training.There was a certain somebody watching him from afar it was no other then the Loli Dragon.

Ophis: He is exactly what we need.

Different Location+-+-

Koneko Was sitting by her self near the edge of the mountain when she was suddenly tackled to the ground and hugged

Koneko looked up to see nothing but H/C Hair 

Koneko: Y/...Y/N?!

Y/N: Yep I missed you kitty

he looked up and smiled at her he bent upwards and kissed her on the forehead she quickly wrapped her arms around his neck and put her head on his chest.

Y/N: Well we must be going back to the others.

He tried to get up but was held down by koneko who would not let go.

Y/N: Shirone we hav-

Koneko: Y/N Could we please just sit here and watch the sunset.

She looked up at him with puppy dog eyes....Kitty cat eyes?,Whatever they were he could not say no.

Y/N: Ok Lets just sit here .

She very quickly snuggled up to his chest again and they both just sat there and watch the sun go down.

Koneko mumbled something Y/N could not hear.

Koneko: I love you Y/N

(Wow in less then a month this book has over 5k reads what the hell thank you all for reading I don't know how many times i have said this already but i mean it thank you and have a good day or night or morning)