Chapter 10

(Short chapter because this will mostly be made up of scenes out of my head and some of the canon scenes)( From now on this story will get an update every 1,000 reads because it gives me enough time to update other stories and think up scene that concern Y/N)

Y/N's Pov

Issei and Kiba were training against each other I was just waiting for him to fail, While I was waiting I remembered about an Idea I had a few nights back about a possible replacement of magic that Humans can use, I call it Aura( It's just Ki but it also is abit like Aura out of RWBY so Basically it's Ki with an Affinity) Im going to try and achieve it.

Y/N: Rias I need to say two things, First of all, Your pawn is pathetic,And second of all Im going to go try something, and I need Shirone's Help.

Rias: Go do it by yourself she is my Roo-

I point my blade at her neck.

She is starting to get on my nerves,First she planned to attack behind Shirones back and was willing to allow Issei To touch her,Then she ordered her Peerage to Attack both me And Her own Rook, She is a Spoiled brat.

Y/N: I wasn't asking, you spoiled brat.

Y/N: Shirone come on.

I started to walk away and Shirone Followed. We went towards the lake.

Shirone: So what is it you need N/N.

Y/N: Well I think I found a way to Mimic Magic with the use of a person's Soul.

Shirone: WHAT!

Y/N: Yep, But i will need to focus and your here to make sure nothing bad happens when i  achieve it, Well if i achieve it..

Shirone: Wow this will be a breakthrough.

Y/N: Shirone please promise me you won't tell anybody.

Shirone: Why?

Y/N: Cause it could cause another war think about it, To use this Humans would have to find out about the supernatural, Then one stupid Devil would fight them and then all Humans will retaliate by waging war.

Shirone:Oh.....

I sat down at the side of the lake.

Y/N: Well lets get to it.

I started my long meditation.

Koneko's Pov

After about five minutes of Y/N Meditating The air around me started to shift and feel denser I tried to stand up but I fell to the ground as soon as i stood up, I looked over to Y/N To see he was fine but his face looked angry I called out to him but he couldn't hear me, It started to get harder to breathe I crawled over to him and shook him but he wasn't responding  he started shaking Only one Idea came to my mind, I lifted my head up and kissed him deeply, As soon as I did the air went back to normal and i could stand but me and him didn't stop kissing. When we did stop me and him just looked at each other before he whispered something that made my heart jump.

Y/N: I love you Shirone.

Koneko: I love you too Y/N.

Suddenly Y/N fell asleep, softly snoring away, Shirone though about waking him up by then went against it and decided to lay beside him

Told you the chapter would be short