Chapter 13

(40k............40 fucking thousand reads............Fucking when?!)

Y/N Pov

I looked over to the group of "Unholy" Devils, I Looked over at My white haired Neko and gave her a soft smile, I looked up at the rest and shook my head.

Y/N: I really will have to do this on my own, Not that im complaining but everybody besides Shirone is weak as fuck.

Peerage: What did you say!?

I just lifted my hand and forced closed their mouths using my newly found Aura

Y/N: Blahh Blahh Blahh spare me, Shirone stay here please, Anybody else feel free to off yourself by getting caught in the crossfire!

And with that I was gone, I quickly sped towards Riser Location at full speed and I made it there in less than 100 milliseconds, I Look around and notice All the shocked looks from The slutty Peerage and the bird brain.

Y/N: What Never seen a Human who can move faster the light?

I Grew an Evil smirk as I vanished from view, Everybody began to look around for only to fall to the ground covered in wounds and getting kicked from the game, As Risers Peerage fell the the ground defeated in less than a second, I walked towards the false Phoenix He kept backing away, His Cocky and big headed attitiude gone without a trace.

Y/N: It's Ironic Really, I have two Reasons to kill you, One You had the audacity To try and Take Shirone from me, And Second Reason is that I was hired to kill you.

I noticed Riser regained his normal cocky smirk.

  Riser: Ha Riser can't be killed!!

Y/N: That's where you are a wrong I have found a new ability of sorts it allows me to control pressure/ gravity, To make it simple to you I can force all your magic in to one place and than cut your head off while still keeping your magic from healing you.

I Smirked as I seen his Face pale and as he lost his cocky smirk, He tried to run but I got in front of him before anybody could react I placed my hand on his chest and focused on minimizing his "Magical" Power, Lord Phenex was about to step in when Sirzechs stopped with a a chop to the neck.

Y/N: I would Say R.I.P but......Nahhh

And With that I behead the false bird and Teleported back to my sweet Shirone, She ran and jumped on me and gave me a deep and meaningful kiss which I returned in kind,Before we knew it we were all in a room with the Four Satans,Sirzechs walked up to me and held out his hand for a handshake which I accepted.

Sirzechs: thank you for your work assassin.

Y/N: Keep you reward I had fun while it lasted.

I took note of the surprised face I got from him.

Sirzechs: of well goodluck Y/N

Y/N: Yeah Yeah just let me and my sweet Neko home before I decide to kill you all!

Sirzechs: R-Right Away!

-------------------------------

Flashback

-------------------------------

3rd Person Pov

We see Sirzechs arrive in Y/N And Koenko's house, Sirzechs noticed that Y/N was already awake and sipping tea.

Y/N: Soo why are you here

Sirzechs: Well I need you to take care of a certain bird