Chapter 15

(Ah it felt like just yesterday that I said the book was back.....Wait)

And the story was  never finished And s-

Y/N springs out of bed sweating.

Y/N: AH holy shit god ass

Shirone: Ouch

Y/N Looks back over and see's Shirone holding her head in pain.

Y/N: Oh shit sorry about that Shirone.

He walks back over and pats her on the back.

Shirone: Uh huh, stop patting on the back, There thats better

She moves his hand from her back to her head.

Y/N smiles

Shirone: Anyway what happened?, Did the big bad assassin have little nightmare.

She smirks as he reels back

Y/N: No...I just.....I.....Ok...

Shirone smiled with her victory.

Shirone: SO what was it about.

Y/N Shakes.

Y/N: It....it...l...t.

Shirone rolled her eyes got up grabbed him by the cheeks and squished his face

Shirone: Your a deadly assassin who goes toe to toe with demons, Angles and just down right monstrous things what could have possibly scared you?!

Y/N: FINE IT WAS AN UNFINISHED STORY!

after multiple seconds of jus pure confused silence, A little giggle was heard then quiet again....and then another an so on. This little giggling went on until Shirone bursted into a rare bout of laughter.

Y/N: Ah Hey cut it out.

Shirone: HA! You! scared of that! I gotta tell everyone!

She runs out and dodges as Y/N Dives to tackle her and chases her around the house

Y/N: Get back here you Cheeky little feline!

Shirone: Hey who are you calling little!

He finally caught her and began to tickle her

Shirone: No Stooo---ooop

She finds it hard to speak whilst laughing.

Y/N: Promise You won't tell anyone?

Shirone: Ye-s YYYess

He stops and steps back but she instantly gets up and runs for the door meeting Rias outside.

Shirone: Rias, I dont care why your here but you must know.....Y/N IS SCARED O-

She was cut off as a hand covered her mouth and she was dragged away and Y/N shouts out.

Y/N: Sorry shes busy bye

He kicks the door shut in her face and gets back to tickling Shirone

Timeskip

A tired Shirone is seen sitting in Y/N's lap as she recounts something she forgot to say.

Shirone: Oh yeah Rias Familiar left us a note saying to be at the club house as there is some church people coming.

Y/N realises it's the same girls from before

Y/N:  It must be my new contract.

With the Church girls.

Xenovia: Why did we agree to his demands we could have done this ourselves! Why did we go to him in the first place. Why did you ask to contract him?

Irina sighs and looks at her companion.

Irina: Look I get that your Ms. womacho and all that but this Guy killed hundreds of Devils in hell all at once and survived then went on the kill multiple supernatural beings he's the real deal.

Xenovia rolled her eyes

Xenovia: Did you not see the other major problem then?! The girl in his house is a part of the Parrage that we are going to visit and basically threaten! If he is as powerful as you think then we are done for...And Womacho really?

Irina smirked.

Irina: Why do you always think were going to be fighting just keep it peaceful, And we contracted him to fight a fallen angel nothing else ok.

The arrive at the Club house and they sit and explain things to Rias for the next few minutes as tension rises. Y/N speaks up.

Y/N: Whatever is about to happen Shirone and myself will not be getting involved!

Rias: What? nothing is  about to happ-

She's cut off as both Issei and Kiba Challenge  the two to a fight.

They go outside and get ready to battle, It starts off like normal but starts getting voilent once Issei and Irina are out and it's just Kiba And Xenovia.

Their fight intensifies to the point they go for the kill and It seems Xenovia gets the upper hand and is about to stab Kiba  when Y/N appears in front with his sword out.

And easily blocks the attack. He then redirecting it into the ground causing an explosion, He took this moment to use the but of his handle and strike her and Kiba in the face Knocking them both out.

He lets the two fall un- gracefully and looks at Rias

Y/N: Rias your weak and your leadership is a disgrace.

He then looks at Irina 

Y/N: The church is no better. Both Of you come and get your Companions and sort this out quickly I want no bloodshed Of any kind here.

(A short welcome back chapter with improved writing.)