One

Enjoy ;)

"Harder! Alex! Oh, YES!" The screaming blonde yelled blissfully. I finished her off then picked myself up from her bed.
"W-where are you going?" She asked.

"Home, Sandy. You're welcome," I replied, pulling my wavy black hair into a messy bun and picking up my purse.

"It's Candy."

Of course it is.

I turned around and walked to the door.

"Wait!" She yelled out. I turned, raising an eyebrow as to tell her to speak. "Could I give you my number?"

I chuckled, "You could, but I probably wouldn't call you. Have a good night." And with that, I left the quaint apartment, quickly jogging through the fresh morning chill to my yellow Jeep. I know, yellow, don't judge.

As I relaxed into the drivers seat I received a message from my best friend, Lindsay.

Lindsay: Hey, I'm all alone with a cheesy romance movie, junk food and an empty house. You up for a fun night?

Me: Always! Be there in 10.

I switched my phone off and started on my way to Lindsay's.

"Alex!" She cheered as I entered her house with my personal key. "Come sit."

I fell back into the couch next to Lindsay and sighed in contentment. She made an exaggerated sniffing noise then leaned away from me.

"You had sex!" I just laughed as she started to fake gag and hit the smell away.

"I don't smell that bad," I chuckled.

"You smell like a cheap hooker who bathed in a bath of-" she cut herself off as what she was about to say would have brought a sarcastic comment out of me. Lucky for her, it did anyway.

"Oh, she was gushing like Niagara Falls!" I winked at Lindsay and she just shook her head. She started it.

"Go have a shower and get changed into something that doesn't smell like wet ass pussy." She pointed at the stairs, looking at me with her 'no nonsense, otherwise you're going to die' scold. I didn't even attempt to argue, instead pulled myself off the couch and into the warmth that was Lindsay Caldwell's shower.

After a quick wash down, I grabbed a towel and exited the bathroom.

"Hey, Lindsay, where's you mom tonight?" I yelled out as I walked towards her bedroom.

"Right here," Ms. Caldwell said, walking through the front door and straight into my towel-covered body. I jumped at the suddenness of her appearance and swore under by breath, trying to get my breathing under control.

As I held a hand to my heart, I realised my towel was no longer wrapped around my toned torso, instead it lied in a bundle on the floor.

I quickly bent down and picked it up, re-wrapping it around myself.

I raised my eyes up to meet Ms. Caldwell's pale blue orbs. I watched as amusement danced across them and felt the corners of my mouth curve upwards.

"Sorry about that," I said, and held the towel to make sure it stayed up.

Her face returned to a neutral expression as she muttered a "not a problem" before walking to her own bedroom.

My eyes trailed down the back of her figure as she walked away. What a nice ass. I snapped out of it and dragged myself into Lindsay's room. She laid in her bed watching a comedy show as I entered and got dressed.

I pulled myself into the bed beside her and she cuddled into my side. She was like the sister I never had. "What took you so long?" She asked.

"Oh, nothing. Just ran into your mom." She raised her head from my shoulder to look me in the eyes.

"I know I've said this before, but my mother is off limits," she warned.

"By off limits do you mean her doing me, or me doing her?" I joked. That earned me a hard punch in the gut.
"Okay, okay!" I said and she cuddled back up to me. "You know I'd never intentionally hurt you, don't you Linds?"

She just responded by hugging into me closer and that was all the proof I needed.

~~~

The sun poured in through the window and hit me in the face like the small asian woman from Friday night that thought I only used her for sex. In all honesty, I did. But that's not the point.

I groaned as the light made me hesitant to open my eyes. That changed when Lindsay blew her morning breath straight into my face.

"I'm up! I'm up!" I shouted, as she laughed. "Very funny, ha ha."

Lindsay practically dragged me out of bed and into her kitchen where her mom was making us waffles. Mmm, waffles, my favourite.

I eagerly jumped onto a bar stool at the counter, now feeling fully awake and ready to devour the waffles.

"So girls, any new love interests in your lives recently?" Ms. Caldwell asked, striking up conversation as we ate. Everybody knew that I was gay and Lindsay was bisexual, as we decided to come out together when we were 15 years old. Now 18, and we are both still as single as pringles.

"I actually have a date on Friday night with a girl named Bethany that I met at the library," Lindsay confessed.

"Oooo, what's she like? What does she look like? Will she be my daughter-in-law?" Her mother asked excitedly.

"What were you doing in a library?" I asked. She ignored me and faced her mother. 

"Mommm," Lindsay whined. "I'll tell you how it went if it goes anywhere. It's only one date." Ms. Caldwell nodded then looked at me.

"How about you, Alex?"
I thought back to Sandy last night, the small Asian girl from the night before that and the bartender I hooked up with nearly a week ago.

"Nothing serious," I answered genuinely.

Lindsay scoffed, "That's your way of saying you've slept with the whole of Manhattan and have run out of girls to hook up with."

Ms. Caldwell just chuckled and looked back over at me. "Enjoy your youth, you only experience it once."

"Oh, I plan on it," I winked and she blushed slightly.

"Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew!" Lindsay yelled and ran to her room. I stood up and started following behind her.

I looked over my shoulder and into those pale blue eyes. "See you later, Ms. Caldwell." I walked away without a second glance, but felt a hole burning into my body from her stare.

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! I'm going to publish it and see what you guys think. Let me know if you'd like for me to continue.

Thanks! ;)