Twenty Two

*Alex's POV*

My eyes followed her beauty around the classroom as she walked back and forth. I felt the irresistible urge to kiss her so hard that my passion was evident, but also so softly that the slight touch of our lips sent tingles down my spine.

Jessica was well aware of my gaze, but she had not indicated that she was uncomfortable at all. If anything, she was bathing in my stare of her body by teasing me slightly with slow and precise movements.

She stood and lent over the desk slightly to grab a pen from the other side of the desk. I knew it was intentional as there was an identical pen sitting inches away from her already.
I decided to pull out a post-it note, and started writing a message for Jessica.

I so badly want to bend you over that desk and thrust my fingers so hard inside of you that you--

Jessica's hand slapped over top of the note while she announced, "so you don't eat this one."

Jessica walked back over to her desk and crossed her legs with the note in hand before opening it up to read. Her eyes bulged wide and she uncrossed then recrossed her legs. I felt her look up as my eyes roamed over her long legs, trying to sneak a peek at where they met. However, she hurriedly sat up straight and glued her knees shut.

The bell rang and she cleared her throat before dismissing the class. I stayed seated as Jessica locked the door and returned to her chair.

"Come here," she whispered softly, and I obliged, walking up to her desk and standing beside her.

"Why did you write the obscenity in my classroom?" She asked, seemingly frustrated. Whether sexually or just normally frustrated, I didn't care, as I placed my hands on either arm of Jessica's chair and leaned closer towards her.

"Because I am so deeply enthralled by you that I struggle to control myself," I husked, seductively. 

Jessica blushed and looked down and I automatically raised her chin, planting a small kiss on her lips.

I pulled away before spewing out apology after apology, "I'm so sorry, Jess. I don't know what came over me. I don't want to make this awkward, because you already made it abundantly clear how you feel and I respect that."

Jessica looked deeply into my eyes before wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me shamelessly.

Her soft and passionate lips were how I imagined them, yet better, as we continued exploring each others lips. I grazed my tongue along her bottom lip tantalizingly slow, before nibbling on it gently. Her tongue met mine as they moved in sync, neither of us trying to fight the other for dominance, instead we both just enjoyed the kiss.

After a few minutes of heavy pashing, Jessica and I pulled back, leaning our foreheads against one another as we caught our breaths.

Suddenly their was a knock at Jessica's door, before keys could be heard jiggling in the lock.

Jessica panicked and pushed me down by my shoulders until I was underneath the desk.

One of the other teachers, Mr. Hyde, entered and walked over to the bookcase, looking for some textbooks for his early classes tomorrow.

I had the delicious view of Jessica's long legs and the flourish of her panties in between them. I ran my hands up and down Jessica's legs, then placed soft kisses up and down them. I felt her whole body tense, but gave her no regard as she tried to swat me away playfully, as she continued conversing with Mr. Hyde.

I teased Jess by kissing, licking and nipping all up and down her inner thighs, taunting her to no end while Mr. Hyde kept up conversation. He was just about to exit the door when Jessica let out a quiet moan that shocked us both.

"Pardon?" Mr. Hyde asked, believing that Jessica had said something.

I could tell that she was blushing as she quickly said, "never mind", and he departed out of the door.

I then felt myself being pulled up and was met with Jessica's scolding face.

"What the hell was that?!" Yelled Jessica, her breathing still heavy and face beet-red.

I leaned down and kissed Jess firmly.
"Don't worry, gorgeous, I'll finish what I started. I'll get you splayed over that desk screaming my name by the end of the week," I husked before collecting my bag and jogging out of the classroom.

Lindsay was still quiet as we made our way back to her house.

"How was your day?" I asked, awkwardly.

"Great," she replied quietly, while looking out the window, "you smell nice."

I looked at her oddly before saying, "thanks", and being plunged back into an eerie silence. Lindsay had not been acting like her usual joyous personality recently, and I was starting to worry.

We arrived back to her empty house and entered silently.

I'd had enough of the silence and depressive aura, so confronted Lindsay.

"What's up with you? You've been quiet and reserved for weeks now and I just want to know if you're okay."

"I'm fine," Lindsay responded, coldly.

"Well, you're obviously not, Linds! I just want to know what to do to help."

Lindsay mumbled something inaudible under her breath and I couldn't quite catch it.

"What was that?" I questioned.

"Nothing."

"It was clearly something," I whipped back, "what did you say?"

"You said you'd never intentionally hurt me!" Lindsay screamed, storming off to her room and slamming her door shut.

I didn't see Lindsay for the rest of the night, and my mind was in overdrive. What did Lindsay mean? Did I say something wrong?

I laid, confused in my bed, staring up at the ceiling. Suddenly, my mind had a lightbulb moment and I was sent back to a few months ago.

She raised her head from my shoulder to look me in the eyes.

"I know I've said this before, but my mother is off limits," she warned.

"By off limits do you mean her doing me, or me doing her?" I joked. That earned me a hard punch in the gut.
"Okay, okay!" I said and she cuddled back up to me. "You know I'd never intentionally hurt you, don't you Linds?"

My jaw went slack as I closed my eyes and groaned.

Lindsay knew about Jessica and I.

Thanks for reading!

Hope you enjoyed. Nancy will be further addressed in coming chapters, but I thought you guys deserved this fun one! See you next time. Stay safe xx

Vote, comment, continue reading

- T.J Starc