Twenty Five

**Warning- Sexual Content**

*Alex's POV*

The sound of her moans echoed throughout the house as she arched her back against the counter. She was naked and dripping, while my mouth devoured my new favourite meal. The hours had ticked away, and so did our lists of places to copulate. We had already christened the bedroom, shower, living room, and hallway, and now we had ended up in the kitchen. 

My tongue controlled her as it heightened her pleasure, then slowed down to make her climax all the more powerful. 

"Pleaseeeee Alex!" she cried, wrapping her legs securely around my head and pulling me in tight. I let her squirm for a few more minutes before plunging in more forcefully. If I didn't know any better, I'd think somebody was getting murdered at the intensity of her screams. Oh yeah, she's a screamer. 

My tongue attacked her bundle of joy, jabbing at it as hard and fast as I could, causing her to explode with both moans and juices. I took pleasure in consuming every ounce of the sweet liquids that reminded me of peachy salad dressing. Her body drove me absolutely wild. Her screams slowly subsided as I slowed down my licks. 

"Please let me taste you. Let me touch you. Let me please you," Jess begged. 

"It will come in time, beautiful. All the pleasure I need right now comes from tasting and touching you," I purred. 

I lifted her into my warm embrace, and we stood like that for quite a while. 

I leaned down and whispered into her ear, "I'll give you five minutes then we are going to try out the washing machine." I sucked and nibbled on her earlobe, then went to walk away.

She grabbed my hand, dragging me towards the laundry as she husked, "I don't need five minutes." 

~~~

I laid awake in her bed, breathing in her delicious scent, with her wrapped in my arms. It had to be a dream. She solidified reality by trailing her fingertips up and down my ribcage. We had both been awake for almost a half hour, yet had not spoken, instead just laid there in contempt. 

There was a slight knock at the door, then I heard Lindsay yelling, "Wakey wakey Alex! We can't be late for our last week of classes! Be downstairs in 20 minutes otherwise I'm coming in."

I heard Lindsay walk away and let out an exasperated sigh. 

"I don't want to go to school," I whined, "Can't we just stay in bed all day?" I looked at Jess, giving her my best puppy dog eyes, and she giggled at me. 

"Don't look at me like that. We both have to go to school, and there will be none of that staring, got it?" She looked at me as sternly as she could. I pecked her on the tip of the nose, and she cracked a smile whilst blushing. 

"I won't do anything that will jeopardise what we have," I cooed, rubbing her back soothingly. "I think I'll just stay here today, catch up on some sleep."

Jessica lifted herself out of the bed and started to gather her clothes for the day. She grabbed a towel and headed towards the shower. She spun around and quipped, "If you don't go to school today you won't have the opportunity to watch me walk around with a limp from your handiwork last night." She turned and walked into the bathroom, a slight limp in her step. A massive grin erupted on my face and I jumped out of bed, preparing for the day ahead of me. 

~~~

I sat in my usual seat, watching as Jessica conducted her class enthusiastically. She shifted from leg to leg, myself being the only one who knew why. I purposely asked for her assistance many times, causing her to have to walk back and forth way more than she would normally have to. She was the one who convinced me to come to school, so it was her own fault.