O N E

AUTHOR'S POV:

She ran as fast she could clenching her bag on her shoulder, she huff on the air and remove her messy hairs away from her face.

she apologized to every single person who she bump into. she finally reached to her class but unlucky her teacher was already in the class.

she adjust her big hoodie and her messy hairs before she open the door, like always as soon as she opened the door everyone's attention went towards her.

The teacher inside the room roll his eyes and put his hand on his hips glaring at her which she politely return with a cheeky smile.

"Miss y/n may I know why are you late.....again?" he asked raising his eyebrows, all the students were looking at her.

"A.. actually I...I

"nevermind don't say anything just come in." he wave his hand in the air and turn to the board.

"Then why you bother asking?" she mumble loud enough for students to listen.
sitting on her seat she smile at her best friend who only glare at her

"Ya are you on your periods or something?" she asked hitting on his head. he rub his head annoyed by her.

"do you know how long I waited for you but you are always late." he huff and look towards the teacher with a pout on his lips.

"aw my chim is mad." he turn his face and once again give her a glare on which she just roll her eyes.

"Miss y/n" she flinch hearing the teacher's stern voice.

"yes Mr. Choi?" she asked blinking her eyes.

"First you came late and now you are talking in my class." he said,

"I am sorry I won't do that again." but everyone knows she is going to do that again.

Mr. Choi turn around giving her a nod, she once again turn her head towards her best friend.

"hey mochi, stop sulking." she said, without giving her any warning he pinch her thigh harder making her yell.

"MISS Y/N!" Again Mr Choi glare at her.

"Do you have any manner?.....I just can't tolerate your this kind of behavior." she too had enough.

"I do have manners Mr. choi unlike you who got caught having sex with Mrs. Kang in the janitor room." she said smiling widely.

Mr. Choi's face turn red in embarrassment, she just exposed him in front of the whole class, few students gasp and some try to hold their laugh.

"That's it." je said slamming his hand on the table.

"Get out of my class right now." hearing his words she huff and stood up.

"It's not like I wanted to stay here." she mumble grabbing her bag and walk out with sweet smile on her face.

TIME SKIP

LUNCH BREAK:

A boy was pushed into the locker harshly, his back hit the metal creating another new bruise on his skin.

"Stupid freak." his bully hiss and grab his hairs harshly, he didn't say anything.

he was used to of this kind of treatment, he was their punching bag, he never try to stop them because he found himself worthless in his own eyes.

"What happened Kim Taehyungie nothing to say today either." he pat his cheek a bit roughly making him groan.

Taehyung look at him while groaning in pain, should he say something? he didn't know.