E L E V E N (END)

Two weeks later:

His lips intertwined with her soft one

His lips intertwined with her soft one. her finger caress his scalp making him hum in the kiss.

his one hand rest on the back of her neck kissing her deeply while his other hand slide inside her shirt rubbing his palm on her stomach.

"Tae?" she try to speak but he didn't let her. he tilted his head biting gently on her lower lips. putting her hand on his chest she push hik lightly.

"Baby. please." He whine while his eyes were still close.

"Stop. we have school." she said smiling at him.

It was early in the morning and first thing taehyung decided to do is to kiss the hell out of her.

"Fuck school. I want to stay here."

"Oh no. I want to go. I am tired of staying at home now " Taehyung open his eyes with frown.

"You don't like to stay home with me. huh?" he asked.

"No it's not like that. I love you spend time with you. but I want to meet jimin too." Taehyung sigh. getting up from her body.

"come on then let's go. we will be late." His lips were form into a sad pout and a small frown on his face

aw baby was sad.

Y/n chuckle and stood up from the bed walking behind him to down stairs.

It's been two weeks since that incident happened and few days since she was discharge from the hospital.

Taehyung did leave her side. he want to make sure that she is okay and comfortable. like he said. she move in with him. and they were now living together.

AT HIGHSCHOOL:

"Are you okay? are you feeling pain anywhere? did you head still hurt? do you want me to carry you." Taehyung kept on rapping these words.

"Ya ya calm down. I fine tae "

"Tell me If you-

"Shh...." she put her fingers on his lips and shut him up.

"I said I am okay. Don't worry."

"Ya y/n" Y/n turn her head hearing jimin's voice. Smiling brightly she ran towards him and hug him tightly.

"I missed you so much " Jimin said.

"I missed you too." she pull back with a smile while taehyung was sulking behind them

"How are you feeling now? does your head still hurts." he asked.

"No no. I am not hurt anymore. look I am fine." Y/n smile.

"Baby...oh here you are." Minji said walking near them. Y/n eyes widen

"Wait what did I miss?" she asked when minji stood beside jimin. Taehyung chuckle.