S I X

A WEEK LATER:

Her father through the belt on the floor after give a last hit on her back. her lifeless body was laying on the floor while tears stream down her cheek.

she doesn't know why he hate her so much. was it her fault that her mother died? for him yes. but for her no.

he beat her everyday he wasn't a father to her. he was a monster. he break a promise which he made with her mother. he promise her that he will protect her and always love her but here he was beating up his own flash.

"Get up and clean my room." he shout at her. wiping the tears from her shaky hands she try to get up feeling pain all over her body.

It was early in the morning. she was sleeping when he drag her out of the room and beat her without any reason. she stood up on her wobbly legs and make her way to her father's room and started to clean it.

few minutes later she finished cleaning his room. she walk to her room and take a shower.

Her wound sting but she bare the pain. her tears mixed the water and she sob silently. she was broken. but in front of others she act like she is strong. but only she knows how much he feel like dieing everyday.

Changing her clothes into comfy one she make her way to her school putting a big smile on her face like nothing happened to her.

AT SCHOOL:

Taehyung put his bag on the desk and sit on his chair, he smile looking at y/n who was look at her book.

they sit together now. cause jimin give her seat to minji. that boy was seriously in love with that girl.

"hey~" taehyung pinch her cheek a little harder.

"Ow ow" she slap his hand making him hiss too.

"What was that for?" taehyung shugged.

"You didn't even look at me." he pout. y/n chuckle lightly.

"You are so cute sometimes." she smile and look back to the book.

"hey we still have a assignment to finish." y/n nod without looking at him.

"then let's go to my house after school." he said excitedly.

"Okay " she still didn't look at him making him pout even more.

TAEHYUNG'S HOUSE:

Sitting on the couch y/n write something on paper while taehyung was sitting beside him typing something on his laptop

lifting her gaze from the paper she look at Taehyung, his glasses rest on his nose. his expose veiny hands typing on the laptop.

why he is so god damn fine.

he is so hot.

I wonder how he will look without those lenses?