S E V E N

Taehyung walk in the hallway. his eyes were filled with sadness. he lift his head and look around to find the particular person he want to see for last two days.

he didn't see her today again. he changed. he change for her. she said not to hide his eyes and here he was. he wasn't wearing a lense today as well.

two days ago when he showed up without them everyone look at him in shock. their reaction was shocking for him too. they weren't looking at him weirdly. They all look at him awe.

Girls started to notice him. he was a center of attention for past two days. he doesn't expect this kind of reaction from the people but he doesn't care about this all. he only care about one person and she wasn't here.

where is she?

Is she ignoring me for a reason?

or something happen.

did I do something wrong again?

so many things were in his mind and all were negative. Taehyung sit on his chair and soon class started to fill with students.
once again people look at him amd whispered to each other.

The teacher also came but y/n wasn't there yet. Minutes pass and door of the room burst open.

and here she was

Panting standing near the door. The teacher look at her raising his eyes and give her a warning before letting her in. Taehyung smile looking at her. he thought she will come to hik but instant she sit on thr chair behind jimin.

Taehyung's smile drop and his mind again started thing why she was ignoring him. The whole day went like that. she kept avoiding him and he kept looking at him.

Making her way out of the school. y/n rub her forearm up and down feeling cold in chilly weather.

she look at the bruise on her wrist and cover it with her sleeves.

"Y/n" she hear his deep voice but decided to ignore it. she don't know but she was in a right state to face him

"Y/n stop." he grip her hand and turn her around.

"Are you avoiding me?" Y/n look down and shiver because of wind.

"So you are avoiding me. why?" he asked again.

"It's not like that."

"It's because we kissed. that's why you are ignoring me." he asked. she said she won't leave. she said she will stay by his side now what happened. Y/n close her eyes. she was embarrassed and scared at the same time.

A small drop fall in her face making her open her eyes. looking at the sky she saw it completely black. it was raining.

The raining start to pour heavily making both of them wet. Taehyung took off his jacket and cover her up.

"Let's go to my house.....and we still have to talk." he said. y/n just simply nod shivering.

 y/n just simply nod shivering