T H R E E

AUTHOR'S POV:

standing in front of the big mansion y/n look at ot with her mouth wide open. she never know that taehyung lives here.

A boy who got bullied and was a loner of school have so much wealth but neither he show it nor he try to popular.

she make her way to tye front door and ring the bell, she tap her feet on the clean marble floor, soon the door open and an old lady came in a view.

"yes?"

"um...hello ma'am I am here for taehyung, is he home actually we have an assignment together. " she said.

"oh yes he is home. please come in." she said.

"thank you." she bow lightly and walk in when she open the door.

she look around the place with awe, she was mesmerized by its beauty

"y/n?" she snap out of her world when she hear his voice, he was standing at the top of the stairs.

he walk down blinking his eyes, she narrow her eyes trying to see his eyes closely maybe she could see those red beautiful eyes again.

"nana....we are going to my room." The old lady nod with a smile.

"she is a beautiful young lady. she will be a best girlfriend for you." she suddenly said making y/n choke.

from where that come from? Taehyung eyes widen and his cheek heated up.

"Nana!!" Taehyung said, the old lady laugh parting his back.

"Go...I will bring some snacks." she said, y/n stood there awkwardly.

"u..um let's go." taehyung said, she nod and walk behind him.

walking into his room she again got shocked, don't blame her it was the first time she was looking at all of these things

The room was beautiful, bright. she sit on the couch and put her bag near her.

"um....sorry but nana....she got excited when she meet new people." he said rubbing the back of his neck. y/n smile.

"It's okay....she is cute." y/n said.

"you are cute too." Taehyung whispered.

"huh? did you say something?" taehyung quickly shake his head.

"y..your house is beautiful."

"Thank you." he said sitting beside her.

" so what we have to do?" Taehyung asked biting his lips, he doesn't know ya why will he know when he was busy staring at someone instant of paying attention on his lesson.

"It's a history assignment. we have to choose a country and write every detail about it's past and all." she said, taehyung give all his attention to her.

"which country should we choose?"

"ours....south Korea." Taehyung said, y/n shake her head.

"Nah it's common...most of the students will write about it let's do something different." she said thinking.

"How about egypt?" she asked,

"what ever you say." Taehyung said still staring at her.

"Okay then egypt it is." y/n clap her hands like a small kid making him smile.

"Okay.... I'll bring my laptop." Taehyung said and stood uo and walk near his bed and pick up his laptop.

They started working on their assignment, day went busy, writing something on her book y/n glance at Taehyung who was typing something on his laptop, glasses was kept on his nose and oh well he looks so attractive.

she wonder why he hide his eyes behind those lenses, she want to see them again, should she ask him. but what if he gets angry.

Taehyung remove gaze from his laptop and look at her, she quickly look away, taehyung chuckle softly.

"Are you done?" he asked, y/n nod without looking at him.

"It's late already I think we should call it a day." he said, she look at the clock and yup it was late, her father is not gonna spare her this time.

"y...ya I have to go...oh it's so late." she quickly pick up her thing and shove them in her bag.

" see you at the school." she said.

"s... should I drop you at your home?"

"NO!" she shouted.

" I...I mean I will manage...b...bye." she said making him frown.

"Okay...bye." she quickly walk out of the room and make her way to her house.

Taehyung sit back to his place and stare at the place she was sitting before, a smile appear on his lips.

"someone has a crush. I see." he snap his head towards the door and saw his nana standing near it.

"w..what do you mean?" he cover his pink cheek with his hands making her smile.

"I maybe old but not a fool." she said grabbing his hands.

"she is pretty nana.....she save me from the bullies at school." he said.

"YOU ARE GETTING BULLIED." the old lady suddenly burst.

"Not anymore.....they doesn't bother me anymore....just because of her." he was being so shy.

"did you tell her?" Taehyung shake his head.

"I am afraid she will get scared." taehyung said looking down on his lap.

"why is that, your eyes are beautiful."

"she saw them."

"and what dod she said." she asked.

"she said the same thing."

"see....she is not like others.....at least not like your stupid father."

"nana don't say that. maybe he's right I am the reason why mom left both of us...I don't blame him." his nana scoff, she pat his head.

"I am having a feeling, that girl y/n will bring out good in you. you should know how to love yourself." she said.

Taehyung smile sadly, how can he love himself when no one even show him the love he wanted, he have everything he desire but not love.

he wanted a loving parents, some friends. but his one disability make all of them turn their back on him.

his nana is the only one who is with him since he was a kid, and he hope she will stay with him till the end.

_________________________________

Surprise.....

hehehe

I 💜 you.