F O U R

AUTHOR'S POV:

she stuff her hands into her hoodie and kept walking while her head hung low, she pull out her hand and look at the bruise on her wrist gifted by her father earlier today.

Every day is a hell for her but she never give up, she always smile and try to stay happy.

She walk in the class luckily earlier today, Jimin was sitting at his usual place but minji was sitting beside him.

Jimin was shock to see her early today, y/n narrow her eyes and give him a warning glare, jimin smile nervously.

meet me after class you dumb bitch.

she whispered making jimin gulp, she move away from him and found a spare seat which was beside taehyung.

"Hey." taehyung lift his head and smile.

"Hi...you are early today no more trouble." she scoff.

"I was lucky to wake up early today." she sit beside him. taehyung kept looking at her.

what does he want?

y/n frown and look back at him, taehyung was smiling and still looking at him y/n blink her eyes but then gasp softly when she notice something.

He has changed his hair color.

"you dye your hairs" she smile looking at him, he had black brown hairs but he change them

"How do I look?" he asked.

God damn, he looks hot.

Taehyung's face turn pink as he bite his lips, she speak her thoughts out loud, well that is embarrassing.

"Thanks." Taehyung look down on his note book smiling shyly. y/n cough nervously.

That awkward situation came to an end when teacher enter into the class making her sigh in relief

LUNCH BREAK:

y/n walk beside taehyung towards cafeteria, taehyung was holding his book in his hand and bag on his shoulder.

"what do you think when will we finish our assignment." y/n asked.

"Maybe in two weeks." Taehyung said, y/n groan.

"I hate school." Taehyung chuckle at her behavior and sat on the chair where jimin and minji was sitting.

"ya you stupid mochi, bring us our lunch." y/n said punching the back of his head.

"What am i ? your servant?" he said rubbing his head.

"bitch get up before I expose you here." y/n said looking towards minji.

"This is bullying." Jimin fake cry and stood up from his place and went to bring her food.

"you were too harsh." Taehyung said.